Fuck my church

serialcoper

serialcoper

Solstice
I hate my Protestant church so much. Fuck all these people, they're all such goddamn hypocrites. They call themselves Christian but do all these disgusting things when no one sees.

My parents force me to go to this shitty megachurch every Sunday even though I don't want to. When I'm older I'll convert to Catholicism or maybe orthodoxy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Gonthar, h111 and 5 others
They're not protestant. Protestantism was created because they thought reading the bible alone was enough. A protestant would just read the bible and have god help them understand what's being said.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: h111, serialcoper and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They're not protestant. Protestantism was created because they thought reading the bible alone was enough. A protestant would just read the bible and have god help them understand what's being said.
are you saying that that's what I should do?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: h111 and Imretarded?
are you saying that that's what I should do?
Do that if you agree human institutions are hypocrites and don't have your faith as top priority

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and h111
They call themselves Christian but do all these disgusting things when no one sees.
ace91865c7587d2708764271f7609da0c.mp4-full-5.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Do that if you agree human institutions are hypocrites and don't have your faith as top priority
yeah I agree, their top priority is making money and they use God as a tool to do so. If I focus on the church it'll only end in me losing faith

I think people that attend such churches only do so to feel better about themselves, by tithing and listening to their pastor's motivational speeches lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
What did they do

I can respect protestants. There's less dogma so at least they're more willing to think for themselves.

• Hmm...