Fuck my genetics.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Such suicide fuel that most people have at least some cheekbones and an ogee curve. The ones that don't usually are just high body fat, but for me there's nothing I can do. I'm fucking anorexic, always hydrated, blast every vitamin known to man. Face is as lean as it gets. Theres just nothing more I can do without wasting thousand of dollars.

I believe that mewing can have an affect on this but a lot of mew dick suckers keep telling me mewing can literally fix every aspect of your face and make you perfectly good looking. Jfl, the Chads in my old school with high and wide cheekbones don't even know what the fuck mewing is.

It’s pretty sad that things that happen to you in society are dependent on genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
It’s pretty sad that things that happen to you in society are dependent on genetics.
Yea. If I looked like the popular guys in school then I wouldn't have been so hated and outcast.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and BrettyBoy
zygos are highly overrated

how forward grown are your jaws

try stimulants

JFL most people don’t have an ogee curve or decent cheekbones. Most people are fat/face faces.

still you have good maxilla

I have the opposite. Shit harmony on my face. Avg person harmony mogs mine fuck my life

Projected zygos with good mass = life

I got wide zygos but they're not pronounced at all