Fuck my naso folds

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I already taped off all the mirrors in the house ever since I have acne, but in school there are still some light-reflecting things. I get sad when I see my acne, but today the first thing I saw were my naso folds. They look so deep like a fucking valley. First I will try copeufiline, then pdo threads to fix them, but it fucking sucks not gonna lie. All I needed was a new insecurity.

I don't know why I have them as I'm not even an oldcel and I don't have giga recessed maxilla. Fucck

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Ricky212, Rimaxtis and 3 others
One of the worst feelings is when I'm feeling happy and unaware but then I suddenly see my reflection in the mirror.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Rimaxtis, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
One of the worst feelings is when I'm feeling happy and unaware but then I suddenly see my reflection in the mirror.
Same thing bro. I shouldn't have discovered this place, I would be happy maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, shieldzz and moreroidsmoredates
Nt @moreroidsmoredates alt

same here

missing collagen in undereyes and nasolabial folds are my biggest concern rn. faith of every oldcel, especially if bad maxilla

ordered PDO threads as some users got good results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Sprinkles, silencio and 1 other person
same here

missing collagen in undereyes and nasolabial folds are my biggest concern rn. faith of every oldcel, especially if bad maxilla

I thought ur chad buflek what happened?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I thought ur chad buflek what happened?
im htn but if my collagen and hair keep going i will be high tier subhuman in no time

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Orc, Sprinkles and 2 others
im htn but if my collagen and hair keep going i will be high tier subhuman in no time
idk why i imagine u looking like ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
same here

Same man. I have naso folds and tear troughs. It's kinda the same as this foids.
Shes not old and I'm neither. Is this bad collagen or something? Mine maxilla is not recessed afaik.

IMG 4491

Like the 2nd place is higher, and 1 3 are sunken in.

Same man. I have naso folds and tear troughs. It's kinda the same as this foids.
Shes not old and I'm neither. Is this bad collagen or something? Mine maxilla is not recessed afaik.

View attachment 2955982
Like the 2nd place is higher, and 1 3 are sunken in.
looks a bit like sunken skin

• +1
Reactions: silencio and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and sub5c3l
Thanks. When do you plan on doing it?
when my tret arrives tbh

im collagenmaxxing hard now with vit c supplement, tretinoin, dermarolling and pdos

• +1
when my tret arrives tbh

im collagenmaxxing hard now with vit c supplement, tretinoin, dermarolling and pdos
Good luck bro. What is your daily vit C intake?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Good luck bro. What is your daily vit C intake?
i just overdose on it slighlty, cuz u just piss out the rest anyways

no idea exactly

• +1
Link to pdo threads?

• +1
Link to pdo threads?
I can't do it unless im away from home so I don't have a source. Ask @i_love_roosters or @Orc , they did use it. Maybe they give you the source

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I already taped off all the mirrors in the house ever since I have acne, but in school there are still some light-reflecting things. I get sad when I see my acne, but today the first thing I saw were my naso folds. They look so deep like a fucking valley. First I will try copeufiline, then pdo threads to fix them, but it fucking sucks not gonna lie. All I needed was a new insecurity.

I don't know why I have them as I'm not even an oldcel and I don't have giga recessed maxilla. Fucck
How are you sleeping boyo? I sleep kind of bad and it can be seen in my skin.

• +1