Fuck my parents for not getting me braces.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
My teeth aren't that fucked up, but compared to the kind of people I hang out with they look like shit. I've got a noticeable gap in the front which is a massive failo. The worst part about this is that it wasn't even an issue of cost. My mom makes over 600K and my dad makes 400K yet they didn't get me braces because they thought my teeth looked fine. Now I have to get Invisalign as a fucking adult.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, glaruz, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Braces are expensive where you live? Here they're very cheap

disgusting nigga either way ur sub human shit so stop larping my dad makes 400k muh NIGGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and truthhurts
Don't get all worked up bro. What if you had teeth extracted before you knew it was bad? See the positives. Now you know the right way to go about orthodontics, you could've had your face fucked if you had braces earlier.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
disgusting nigga either way ur sub human shit so stop larping my dad makes 400k muh NIGGA
Not a larp nigga. Do you know how brutal it is to know your parents had the resources to make you ascend but chose not to use them because they think a gap in your teeth looks more natural and thus better? There's other shit like making me wear bum-ass Walmart clothes for the longest time, but I don't have the energy to get into it right now. I seriously thought my family was poor growing up.
Don't get all worked up bro. What if you had teeth extracted before you knew it was bad? See the positives. Now you know the right way to go about orthodontics, you could've had your face fucked if you had braces earlier.
I'm an oldcel (23). I have like one year before it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TiktokUser and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba and geloo
So what you're saying is it's not over yet.
Then get it now.
Yeah, I'm booking an appointment as soon as possible.

• Love it
Reactions: aids
Not a larp nigga. Do you know how brutal it is to know your parents had the resources to make you ascend but chose not to use them because they think a gap in your teeth looks more natural and thus better? There's other shit like making me wear bum-ass Walmart clothes for the longest time, but I don't have the energy to get into it right now. I seriously thought my family was poor growing up.

I'm an oldcel (23). I have like one year before it's over.
Nigger JEW:lul: No hope for u unless u drink ur sperm for bone growth in ur zygo

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Do you live in fucking Singapore or what
I'm Canadian JFL I just searched up braces cost + Canada and $10000 seems reasonable, especially if insurance pays some of it. It's kind of funny that even the most broke subhumans at my school had parents who knew the importance of straight teeth and got braces, but my rich ass parents never did.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I'm Canadian JFL I just searched up braces cost + Canada and $10000 seems reasonable, especially if insurance pays some of it. It's kind of funny that even the most broke subhumans at my school had parents who knew the importance of straight teeth and got braces, but my rich ass parents never did.
Research if you need bimax first. Not doing ortho may advance you in that regard

They did you a favor and focusing on teeth is retarded. You should never smile and open your mouth as a man anyway:

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Makes your nasolabial folds (if you have them) show more and ruins other facial proportions. You should train to speak without showing expressions, else you will look like a cuck. Barely showing teeth is just one part of this. The only real reason to work on teeth is for other surgeries/ procedures down the line.

My teeth aren't that fucked up, but compared to the kind of people I hang out with they look like shit. I've got a noticeable gap in the front which is a massive failo. The worst part about this is that it wasn't even an issue of cost. My mom makes over 600K and my dad makes 400K yet they didn't get me braces because they thought my teeth looked fine. Now I have to get Invisalign as a fucking adult.
at least your mandible and maxilla were able to grow to the fullest extent uninhibited

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
at least your mandible and maxilla were able to grow to the fullest extent uninhibited

Was gonna say this, having a metal cage in your mouth is not natural and constricts growth. There used to be a lot of people on here who were pretty grudgy towards their parents and orthodontist over making them wear braces.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper