FUCK NETFLIX

O

OutTheAbyss

Bronze
Stupid fucking cunts. There is a show that just came out and it's the most Blackpilled shit Ive ever seen, I just read the title, it's about some whore who got pumped and dumped by Chad then 8 years later she married some cuck but Chad is back and she fucks him. This show just reveals how fucked women really are, her husband is a good man yet she wants to fuck the other guy and cheats on him and it's rubbed in our faces, when will we revoke women's rights and put them in there place they are souless husks of humans yet there protected and put on pedestals. The amount of rage this show gave me is insane and I would brutally torture the director and cast If I could

Fuck Jew made Netflix this shit is getting ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, looksseg, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
someone needs to drop a nuke on hollywood and the netflix headquarters

• +1
Reactions: Milosz, Baldingman1998, looksseg and 2 others
someone needs to drop a nuke on hollywood and the netflix headquarters
Exactly right bro, I swear they are promoting and brainwashing women to want to be whores and programming men to accept it. Dude if you don't know about this show just watch it or read about it as it's the most Blackpilled Jew shit Ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Exactly right bro, I swear they are promoting and brainwashing women to want to be whores and programming men to accept it. Dude if you don't know about this show just watch it or read about it as it's the most Blackpilled Jew shit Ive ever seen
No need to, I can imagine. Even if other shows might not be as extreme, there is almost always some agenda that theyre trying to push.

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
No need to, I can imagine. Even if other shows might not be as extreme, there is almost always some agenda that theyre trying to push.
How can we stop there agenda? It's fucking right Infront of peoples faces

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Mouthbreath
Finding some inkwel with lots of money who wants to support this idea. Without money its hard to influence things on a large scale

what is the show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
best way to fuck them is to post your login info

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and Ritalincel
Stupid fucking cunts. There is a show that just came out and it's the most Blackpilled shit Ive ever seen, I just read the title, it's about some whore who got pumped and dumped by Chad then 8 years later she married some cuck but Chad is back and she fucks him. This show just reveals how fucked women really are, her husband is a good man yet she wants to fuck the other guy and cheats on him and it's rubbed in our faces, when will we revoke women's rights and put them in there place they are souless husks of humans yet there protected and put on pedestals. The amount of rage this show gave me is insane and I would brutally torture the director and cast If I could

Keep seeth8ng bluepilled retard

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

STOP WATCHING JEWFLIX BULLS SHIT U FAGGOT

• +1
There's no "agenda", this stuff is real, more and more women cheat now on their husbands.

• +1
What show ?

Keep seeth8ng bluepilled retard
how am i bluepilled?
What show ?
sex life is the name
There's no "agenda", this stuff is real, more and more women cheat now on their husbands.
i know but the show is still promoting it
STOP WATCHING JEWFLIX BULLS SHIT U FAGGOT
i never watch only logged into my friends
best way to fuck them is to post your login info
what do you mean
acount coz i was bored

Watch some older shows that promoted traditional family values...

Watch some older shows that promoted traditional family values...

Oh good I was just looking for something really boring to watch thanks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NordicMaxxer and Gonthar

On Fire GIF
Animated GIF
GIF by moodman

Oh good I was just looking for something really boring to watch thanks
Watch whatever you want but don't complain then about degeneracy being promoted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back