Fuck offtopic

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I don’t know why I’ve rotten on here for almost a year when botb has everything you’ll ever need

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and primqwe
when botb has everything you’ll ever need
Yeah it has amazing bonesmashing, chewing, fashionmaxing, thumbpulling guides for all ages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, primqwe and PeakIncels
I don’t know why I’ve rotten on here for almost a year when botb has everything you’ll ever need
off topic is the place where you find ppl similiar to you tho, or at least it's better than discord, Reddit or tiktok

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and primqwe
Because you have nothing else going on in your life bro, go explore the world

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
botb has barely any valuable info that isnt widely known among normies

it basically just helps you to know WHY you are subhuman, but the "fixes" are often either not working, dangerous af or you need to be rich

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanForever and lemonnz
botb has barely any valuable info that isnt widely known among normies

it basically just helps you to know WHY you are subhuman, but the "fixes" are often either not working, dangerous af or you need to be rich
Idk most normies don’t care for their health at all, eat chips everyday and stuff

Idk most normies don’t care for their health at all, eat chips everyday and stuff
actually quiet a lot of normies (mostly foids tho) care about their gut health and eat shit like yoghurt and take probiotics, dont eat a lot of meat etc. health lifestyle is booming nowadays thats why you see so many fags who go vegan, go to the gym etc

looksmaxing is not rly healthy anyways, you put 1000 of chemicals on your skin, rape your body with roids, some even get life shortening surgeries like LL, a lot of cancerous stuff like tanning or cancerois diets

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
actually quiet a lot of normies (mostly foids tho) care about their gut health and eat shit like yoghurt and take probiotics, dont eat a lot of meat etc. health lifestyle is booming nowadays thats why you see so many fags who go vegan, go to the gym etc

looksmaxing is not rly healthy anyways, you put 1000 of chemicals on your skin, rape your body with roids, some even get life shortening surgeries like LL, a lot of cancerous stuff like tanning or cancerois diets
Nah man how do you think fast food manages to have a restaurant on every street, it’s because normies eat that shit up like pigs

Nah man how do you think fast food manages to have a restaurant on every street, it’s because normies eat that shit up like pigs
idk where ur from but here in germsny its not like that

only in very big cities and zoomers are unhealthy as fuck anyways