Fuck old farts

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I wanna beat them to death. This old hag started doing weights right behind where I was doing crunches despite there being practically no space in that area and despite the fact there was plenty of space in other areas. Seriously how fucking stupid are these senile old fucks? Absolutely no spatial awareness I had to restrain myself from cracking a 24kg kettlebell over the stupid old bat’s skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, St.TikTokcel, LancasteR and 3 others
Show Off Watch Out GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, noodlelover and BigJimsWornOutTires
I wanna beat them to death. This old hag started doing weights right behind where I was doing crunches despite there being practically no space in that area and despite the fact there was plenty of space in other areas. Seriously how fucking stupid are these senile old fucks? Absolutely no spatial awareness I had to restrain myself from cracking a 24kg kettlebell over the stupid old bat’s skull
While you were doing those crunches, how far away was he from you? Was he like, right above you where you could see his junk from his baggy shorts?

If so, he was manlethunting. Perhaps, next time, don't wear colorful gym clothes? Js.

Dance Love GIF by Superfurry.nl

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and LancasteR
It's because you're not intimidating yet. No one lifts weights near me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and LancasteR
Already had similar experiences. Dumb bitch was blocking the entire entrance to the bus so I had to manhandle her.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Have you ever seen your gym coach naked in the locker room? Can you imagine how awkward that is to train with him after that? And this guy didn’t even seem to care when I walked in. He greeted me with his dick hanging and I had to use every cell of my body trying to look him in the eyes only in that moment.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Manletmachine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back