FUCK ONLY 8 MATCHES after a whole day of swiping within a timespan of 24 hours

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Its over tbh it never even started...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you retarded? Tinder is for Chads and chicks. Only people like @JustChris can get matches with that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
Are you retarded? Tinder is for Chads and chicks. Only people like @JustChris can get matches with that shit
Nahh man if it was tinder i had like legit -7 matches. Its some kind of tinder ripoff with like 100 milion people

• +1
8 matches a day is good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Tinder is very selective dude. Average looking girls with crazy standards. Fuck those bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Dude420
location?

• +1
location?
Netherlands but some matches seem from belgium or france. The weird thing is i also get some asians but they arent the type of people that live in the west so i really dont know btw 4 white girls 2 asians and 2 arabs

• +1
that's right DAWG
Netherlands but some matches seem from belgium or france. The weird thing is i also get some asians but they arent the type of people that live in the west so i really dont know btw 4 white girls 2 asians and 2 arabs
ur manlet right? it's so fucking over for u in the netherlands, move out of there boy

• +1
that's right DAWG

ur manlet right? it's so fucking over for u in the netherlands, move out of there boy
5'11 180cm with lifts man so yeah its basiclly over but where do i go im a fucking studentbwoth no money i live with my parents

• +1
5'11 180cm with lifts man so yeah its basiclly over but where do i go im a fucking studentbwoth no money i live with my parents
fucking lol anything below 6'5 in the netherlands is GIGA MANLET. Go back to the middle east, there u will mog like half of guys despite ur subhuman looks and also u will be feel way taller.

• +1
I had something like fifteen matches in a month swiping casually, they were all very average girls, and aside from one, I had to make the first move by messaging them, not worth my time, just deleted it.

Last edited:
  • +1
8 is good, I get 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
even if you match with them they won’t answer bro

• +1