FUCK PUSSYWHIPPED NIGGAS

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Any nigga that's pussy whipped. Stay far away from them.

These mf unpredictable asf, and they be having mood swings like bitches. I would rather work with a retard, or a known snake than pussy whipped niggas. They the laziest mfs, at the least the snake gonna show up and do sum work and the retard is gonna do grunt work. But these pussy whipped bitch ass niggas will disappear on your ass and come back when you @ the finish line and blow up your whole life over a bitch that ain't even theirs fr.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Arditi, Skywalker and 5 others
truthpill, if they're pussy whipped they're LTN-MTN dorks in the first place so you shouldn't even be associating with them unless ur a mtn too avoid them (even in the workplace)

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Arditi and Skywalker
truthpill, if they're pussy whipped they're LTN-MTN dorks in the first place so you shouldn't even be associating with them unless ur a mtn too avoid them (even in the workplace)
Anyone can be pussy whipped, i believe everyone at some point of their life gets pussywhipped. But if a mf already had bitches before and he's still pussywhipped, that man is the biggest danger you will ever meet

Anyone can be pussy whipped, i believe everyone at some point of their life gets pussywhipped. But if a mf already had bitches before and he's still pussywhipped, that man is the biggest danger you will ever meet
true, can't blame him though if he has had bitches and got pussywhipped that pussy must've hit DIFFERENT, definetly find out who the bitch is and get urself pussywhipped homie JFL, danger point still stands though.

• +1
Reactions: kyb
Faggot above me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and DharkDC
No pussy to have been whipped by thus far, but I do firmly believe I will not falter from my ambitions when faced with it. 👺

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Skywalker
true, can't blame him though if he has had bitches and got pussywhipped that pussy must've hit DIFFERENT, definetly find out who the bitch is and get urself pussywhipped homie JFL, danger point still stands though.
You sound like a problem g

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
No pussy to have been whipped by thus far, but I do firmly believe I will not falter from my ambitions when faced with it. 👺
yeah when ur cuddling up on her n feelin true love for the first time while dickin her down n feelin like a true man, you definetly won't falter homie LOL, can't wait for ur pussywhipped posts

Faggot above me
Advce

seeing how hot u look, do u have any pussywhip stories for us? and how many hoes have u brutally dickwhipped?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Post a picture of you with a foid go on I'll wait.
didn't answer my question, we need ur pussywhip stories seein how hot u are, (u pussywhipped ur tractor exhaust pipe u hilberly loser) also i don't fuck with foids, can send u vids of me deep dicking a big assed HTB, pm me hilberly.

happily, first though, verify when i show recent slaying proofs you're gonna give me vids of u slaying?:think:

• +1
yeah when ur cuddling up on her n feelin true love for the first time while dickin her down n feelin like a true man, you definetly won't falter homie LOL, can't wait for ur pussywhipped posts
Fact is every guy turns into a bitch when get pussy for the first time

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Fact is every guy turns into a bitch when get pussy for the first time
truthpill, can agree a bitch badly whipped me my first time, do u think B1B2 was pussywhipped his first time?
(his facepic)
Advce

• JFL
simps and weak men have created weak times we are in those times

dont call him out nigga you want ur limbs dismembered?
did he hire u to remind me he's a cartel associate? god i'm fucked worse then his first stacy he dickwhipped....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Why didn't you reply to my .org meetup thread

Never

Why didn't you reply to my .org meetup thread
bc he's too insignificant to meet up with a chad who has a gif breakdancing to headspinnin in poopoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
didn't answer my question, we need ur pussywhip stories seein how hot u are, (u pussywhipped ur tractor exhaust pipe u hilberly loser) also i don't fuck with foids, can send u vids of me deep dicking a big assed HTB, pm me hilberly.
ignore this annoying frustrated curry truecel, he posts "kys" messages on everyone's pfp
his name on .is is Adolf Hitler - imagine the soy and the larps :feelskek:

ignore this annoying frustrated curry truecel, he posts "kys" messages on everyone's pfp
his name on .is is Adolf Hitler - imagine the soy :feelskek:
Your a virgin in your late 20s dumbass nigger

• Hmm...
his name on .is is Adolf Hitler - imagine the soy :feelskek:
Pmme

JFLL, yeah bro don't worry i've done been bullying this bum ass nigga JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 31155
View attachment 2384237
JFLL, yeah bro don't worry i've done been bullying this bum ass nigga JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Literally everybody was clowning you in this thread

@B1B2 bro making up stories and editing my posts DOESNT prove anything , do you even understand that?
ANYONE can do that- come with an ACTUAL response you low IQ faggot :lul: 🤦‍♂️

@TDTaykurso send the videos if they actually exist

bro making up stories and editing my posts DOESNT prove anything , do you even understand that?
ANYONE can do that- come with an ACTUAL response you low IQ faggot :lul: 🤦‍♂️
It's not a story you are in your late 20s on an incel forums and your only hope in life is to betabuxx a SEA monkey gook

• Hmm...
Any nigga that's pussy whipped. Stay far away from them.

These mf unpredictable asf, and they be having mood swings like bitches. I would rather work with a retard, or a known snake than pussy whipped niggas. They the laziest mfs, at the least the snake gonna show up and do sum work and the retard is gonna do grunt work. But these pussy whipped bitch ass niggas will disappear on your ass and come back when you @ the finish line and blow up your whole life over a bitch that ain't even theirs fr.
follow me too bro :cry:

It's not a story you are in your late 20s on an incel forums and your only hope in life is to betabuxx a SEA monkey gook
ive literally said the opposite you pathetic subhuman
find me a post where ive said that ...ill wait
anyway ive ejected you from my profile, just like your mother should have ejected you in the womb....4 months in :lul: :feelskek:

ive literally said the opposite you pathetic subhuman
find me a post where ive said that ...ill wait
anyway ive ejected you from my profile, just like your mother should have ejected you in the womb....4 months in :lul: :feelskek:
Screenshot 2023 08 15 191230

Screenshot 2023 08 15 191331

ur probably going to end up like him if u dont looksmax
Could say the same about @TDTaykurso but he already did looksmaxx so it's basically over for him

Could say the same about @TDTaykurso but he already did looksmaxx so it's basically over for him
least he goes outside and socializes. u should do the same

ur probably going to end up like him if u dont looksmax
youre just a stupid little faggot like your faggot friend above
look at these retarded niggaz and the low IQ conclusions they draw about me from posts ive made :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

jesus christ almighty @Vermilioncore @Artemis @5.5psl @Debetro @Primalsplit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Debetro and 5.5psl