sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
How the fuck can I tan with tretinoin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6963 and Mouthbreath
You dont or you decreasing amount of tretinoin for summer and use melanotan 2

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I try to beta carotene and astraxhin maxx, for skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
for a small amount of time with heavy sun screen. and also supplements

• +1
@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
what the fuck is this aboniation of a thread
go outside and tan, son

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5694, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
That's why I stopped taking it. Just retinol/retinoids now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
buy fucking melanotan 2 btw

• +1
what the fuck is this aboniation of a thread
go outside and tan, son
Nig how to tan with retin a? retin a constantly peels the skin so the tan goes away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
  • +1
That's why I stopped taking it. Just retinol/retinoids now
jesus will my acne come back if I stop using it this Summer? Also if I stop using tretinoin for some days am I able again to tan?

My parents dont allow jfl I have to keep it in the fridge imagine when they see it
Ooapa 1

my skin became like that are u jealous ?
i switched races now im tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
from your face only
THATS EXACTLY THE AREA I WANT TO GET TANNED. LMAO AT TANNED BODY WHO CARES ABOUT IT. I WANT DARK TO CONTRAST MY LIGHT EYES OTHER WISE I LOOK LIKE AN ENGLISH BASEMANT DWELLER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and goat2x
THATS EXACTLY THE AREA I WANT TO GET TANNED. LMAO AT TANNED BODY WHO CARES ABOUT IT. I WANT DARK TO CONTRAST MY LIGHT EYES OTHER WISE I LOOK LIKE AN ENGLISH BASEMANT DWELLER
Cope
i blackmaxxed and i already joined a gang
they are my best friends now.

• JFL
Cope
i blackmaxxed and i already joined a gang
they are my best friends now.
I want to errectusmaxx asap. Should I just ditch retin a?

• +1
Nig how to tan with retin a? retin a constantly peels the skin so the tan goes away
lmao you are actually trying to tan while using tretinoin? Good luck with your sun damage and aging goals for 2020.

• JFL
lmao you are actually trying to tan while using tretinoin? Good luck with your sun damage and aging goals for 2020.
When I ditch retin a for a week am I able to tan again?

When I ditch retin a for a week am I able to tan again?
There is literally no point in using tretinoin then. Either way, UVA is what tans you, as well as what ages you.

Tretinoin needs to be used continuously to reap the benefits, it's not something you use for a couple weeks and stop.

You need to pick 1:
-not use tretinoin and not care about sun damage, because you want to look tan while you are young. Of course you will age worse this way.
-Use tretinoin and realize you are even more susceptible to sun damage, and need to be more diligent about sun protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5912
There is literally no point in using tretinoin then. Either way, UVA is what tans you, as well as what ages you.

Tretinoin needs to be used continuously to reap the benefits, it's not something you use for a couple weeks and stop.

You need to pick 1:
-not use tretinoin and not care about sun damage, because you want to look tan while you are young. Of course you will age worse this way.
-Use tretinoin and realize you are even more susceptible to sun damage, and need to be more diligent about sun protection.
Pale skin just looks freaking disgusting. Will selftanners work with retin a?

I don't know anything about self tanners, but I don't see why not. Look into it.

I think the pale skin, blue eyes, dark hair combo looks really good, but obviously pale skin doesn't work on everyone.

• +1
I don't know anything about self tanners, but I don't see why not. Look into it.

I think the pale skin, blue eyes, dark hair combo looks really good, but obviously pale skin doesn't work on everyone.
I am darkhaired with blueeyed but I think a slight tan looks better than pale tbh.

brachycephalic > dolichocephalic?

Pale skin just looks freaking disgusting. Will selftanners work with retin a?
There is no other optionS

- tan and stop getting using retin A because retin A removes tan (uva) rays

OR

- invest in other things lips MT2 or tanning lotion

btw tanning is overrated little tan is good

• +1
yes,use a serum instead.
What type of serum ? Is Vitamin C serum cope ? I don't have acne or shit I just want to chicoskinmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and goat2x
What type of serum ? Is Vitamin C serum cope ? I don't have acne or shit I just want to chicoskinmaxx
Copper peptide serum
and others.

• Love it
Reactions: Ampere
I am darkhaired with blueeyed but I think a slight tan looks better than pale tbh.

brachycephalic > dolichocephalic?

We have been over this. It depends and there are exceptions, so I won't make a generalization other than meso's being the most attractive. But the study I found earlier showed brachy's being considered the least attractive. That doesn't mean there are no attractive brachys.

• +1
ghk-cu inject it
> Hair growth
> Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogues were found to stimulate hair growth. In some circumstances, the efficiency of synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil.[34] A commercial product GraftCyte was clinically proven to improve hair transplantation outcome.[35] Shown to promote collagen production, using copper peptides topically on the scalp will help strengthen already existing hair, while stimulating growth in areas that are lacking thickness.[citation needed]

I don't need to werewolfmaxx I'm already using minox on my hair and beard :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
> Hair growth
> Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogues were found to stimulate hair growth. In some circumstances, the efficiency of synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil.[34] A commercial product GraftCyte was clinically proven to improve hair transplantation outcome.[35] Shown to promote collagen production, using copper peptides topically on the scalp will help strengthen already existing hair, while stimulating growth in areas that are lacking thickness.[citation needed]

I don't need to werewolfmaxx I'm already using minox on my hair and beard :lul:
View attachment 572090
switch it for ghk-cu minox ruins skin

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
We have been over this. It depends and there are exceptions, so I won't make a generalization other than meso's being the most attractive. But the study I found earlier showed brachy's being considered the least attractive. That doesn't mean there are no attractive brachys.
ah yes remember you now xD. Dolicho mogs brachy to death I realized. the brachy alpanoid people are the most ugly ones

Last edited:
switch it for ghk-cu minox ruins skin
So I'd only apply GHK-CU on the beard area ? If it promotes hair growth do you still apply it every where else ? I wanna collagenmaxx everywhere on the face. Already dermarolling btw, not going on retin a for the same exact reason as OP

just stop being a pussy, wear retin a and tan u nigger.

not my skin anyway so why do I give a shit lol.

• Ugh..

die from cancer you fucking retard. You know that tanning isnt possible cause of skin peeling right?

@Kingkellz @her @Master @Sergeant Give this ugly greycel a big fat warning for being shitposting and being retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

fuck you nigga you want his skin to age 10 years when tanning on retin-a?

• +1
Easy just be black

• So Sad
die from cancer you fucking retard. You know that tanning isnt possible cause of skin peeling right?

@Kingkellz @her @Master @Sergeant Give this ugly greycel a big fat warning for being shitposting and being retarded
if you already know why you still asking nigger?

fuck you nigga you want his skin to age 10 years when tanning on retin-a?
again, not my skin. Why do I give a shit about what happens to some random nigger i've never met. I dont lmao.

again, not my skin. Why do I give a shit about what happens to some random nigger i've never met. I dont lmao.
Then dont reply you cunt. Also thats a fucking looksmax forum lmao just go kill yourself

Then dont reply you cunt. Also thats a fucking looksmax forum lmao just go kill yourself
You're being a stupid cunt. Stop asking whether it's ok to tan on tret when it's not even ok to tan at all. Dumb ass nigger. I am replying to your stupidity