Fuck school

S

SoCrazy

Iron
My lowest grade is a 89.5 and I still hate this shit. My teachers suck and all these girls are so full of them selfs. Everyone treats bad or ignores me besides like 3 ppl

😭

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy
My lowest grade is a 89.5 and I still hate this shit. My teachers suck and all these girls are so full of them selfs. Everyone treats bad or ignores me besides like 3 ppl
Am i one of the three people

• +1
Just dropout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, SoCrazy and Goth
My lowest grade is a 33 and it’s barely the first few weeks of school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, 97baHater, not__cel and 1 other person
My lowest grade is a 33 and it’s barely the first few weeks of school
you need to get your grades up, freshman year I got an F and I had to fight to make it up you have to keep pushing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoCrazy and Goth
you need to get your grades up, freshman year I got an F and I had to fight to make it up you have to keep pushing
I failed algebra freshman year then chemistry sophomore year and now I’m still a sophomore because I failed.

taking chemistry again which I’m already failing along with geometry which I’m also failing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, not__cel and SoCrazy
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I failed algebra freshman year then chemistry sophomore year and now I’m still a sophomore because I failed.

taking chemistry again which I’m already failing along with geometry which I’m also failing
Brutal I desperately need to get a good job right after high school so I’m banking on doing well and securing an internship

• +1
Brutal I desperately need to get a good job right after high school so I’m banking on doing well and securing an internship
Brutal, I’m going to live on a farm and produce mdma

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy and not__cel
Brutal, I’m going to live on a farm and produce mdma
If you have space in between the hay I’d be grateful to be snuck in so I can neet fulltime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoCrazy and Goth
School is amazing compared to work

• +1