Fuck summer man.

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Haven't been to the gym in 3-4 weeks, I still manage to do about 100-150 pushups everyday, because of the insane amount of heat I barely wanna leave the house (still do regardless), not only my skin gets tanner each time the sharp ass sunlight hits it, I also sweat an unbelievable amount even in a car with air conditioning, also my family for some reason loves mangoes, I fucking hate that fruit it's disgusting, the smell of it, literally everything about mangoes is disgusting as fuck and I can't even imagine myself being around someone who's actively eating that disgusting ass fruit, and this is the season for that repulsive fruit, I can barely sleep cause of the heat, my skin stays rough so I can't even jack off when I want to, bills are too high so I have to sleep in the same room as my brother, I have to shower atleast 2 times a day cause of all the sweat and heat that I drown in everyday, and the fucking water is usually not even cold, can't wait for this shit season to end.

• +1
Reactions: AOL and Rea
Nothing stopping you from going to the gym

Nothing stopping you from going to the gym
So I should walk to the gym in this absolutely insanely hot weather and then drown in my own sweat while I'm there + not being able to use half the machines cause some retard normie is already using it, also have a completely overheated phone, yeah, sounds like a great thing to do every single day

sounds like poor people shit

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and yvngbreadstick
So I should walk to the gym in this absolutely insanely hot weather and then drown in my own sweat while I'm there + not being able to use half the machines cause some retard normie is already using it, also have a completely overheated phone, yeah, sounds like a great thing to do every single day
Yes lmao what else do you have to do?

Yes lmao what else do you have to do?
A lot of shit, woken up almost daily at 1-2 pm to go fill up some waterbuckets so we can drink some water, and then go out buy some food for our dogs, not completely against doing that, but doing both of these I have to go out in insane heat, and then drive to pick up my older cousin from his football shit drop him home and as I arrive I have to do some online studying shit, it's terrible

A lot of shit, woken up almost daily at 1-2 pm to go fill up some waterbuckets so we can drink some water, and then go out buy some food for our dogs, not completely against doing that, but doing both of these I have to go out in insane heat, and then drive to pick up my older cousin from his football shit drop him home and as I arrive I have to do some online studying shit, it's terrible
how much you pay for gym membership

Like 30$, it doesn't mean much tbh, the heat is the only thing that's really pissed me off (and mangoes), without these I would've had no complaints
Go find a fucking lake to jump in

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
Nigga woke up and decided to rant about
a fruit on a incel forum