fuck sweets

ubicuse

ubicuse

Bronze
just ate some chocolate crap after 2 months now i feel like im dead , fuck ts im never touching sweets again

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and egyptianKang
It’s called candy you monkey speak englsih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, egyptianKang, tombradylover and 6 others
ITS CALLED CANDY.

I dont know where you live but you should buy protein chocolate with polyalcohol or just 0% with sweetener

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ubicuse
I always drink hot coco at the supplier of the plumbing company I work for :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Chocolate has caffeine, heavy metals and theobromine. Not an essential food at all. Just leave it alone.

Chocolate has caffeine, heavy metals and theobromine. Not an essential food at all. Just leave it alone.
I am an fucking addict, i swear this is worse then fucking drugs. Everytime i think about kinder bueno i get salvia in my mouth. Its been 2m tho but i relapsed today

I am an fucking addict, i swear this is worse then fucking drugs. Everytime i think about kinder bueno i get salvia in my mouth. Its been 2m tho but i relapsed today
even reading this is making me sad i need help asap

Eat a lot of raw dairy. Vanilla Haagen Das to start out then raw milk/kefir/yogurt.

• +1
I took honey + lime + cold sparkling water

Actual peak soda

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and thereallegend
jesus candy is so fucking bad i get brain fog , just saw i typed sweets instead of candy
Replace it with healthy foods, also eat fruits bro, healthy sugars are not bad

As soon as i made money i kept blowing it all on goyslop :feelskek: that shit was so tasty, burgers, chicken whatever, be spending like 1k bucks on junkfood a month, in a third world country so that’s alot of money, i went through hell but im cured and don’t crave it whatsoever,

you have to cut it off cold for months, it’s your dopamine receptors, after that healthy food will taste like candy to you

• +1
Replace it with healthy foods, also eat fruits bro, healthy sugars are not bad

As soon as i made money i kept blowing it all on goyslop :feelskek: that shit was so tasty, burgers, chicken whatever, be spending like 1k bucks on junkfood a month, in a third world country so that’s alot of money, i went through hell but im cured and don’t crave it whatsoever,

you have to cut it off cold for months, it’s your dopamine receptors, after that healthy food will taste like candy to you
Thank u, gonna try my best.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang