fuck the amount of fantasises i would have with a virgin humble jb

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
like the things i am about to say below, i wouldn't do most of these with a random whore, virgin humble jb only ok? no whores i dont want whores

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh id fucking eat that ass and fucking pussy i would fucking inssert tongue into both holes ahh i d clean first though i would clean for sure no i aint eating poop pal? ohh yess this will make her orgasm im trying to make her orgasm i dont care aout moy rgoasm but if it was a whore i cowlud care about my orgasm but if its virgin humble jb then its her orgasm because ohhhhhhhh inserting 7.6x5.6 into that tight pink jb virgin humble pussy OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its so TIGHT ITS SO TIGHT AND ITS PINK AND ITS NON-USED VIRGIN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damnnn it feels so fucjking good hohhhhhh then ill fucking start eating her tits and areolas and ill fuckign ssmell those areolas aight aight ohhh ill start making out like fucking crazy FUCKINGF CRAZY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKINGB CRAZ YOU UNDESTAND me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hjmmm should i lick her feet? i dont have feet fetish but if its good feet and small cute perky feet and clean and no long fingers hmmmm ehhh if she wants it sure if she wants it only i dont want it myself if she wants ill do it ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck then ill thrust and thrust and 7.6x5.6 stretching that tight pussy then ill ejaculate inside and i'll create a family with her i dont care about slaying or fucking a bunch of whores i just wanna create a family with a beautiful virgin humble jb i just want that no whores

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, Autistic Schizo and 2 others
READ EVERY WORD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and asdvek
ohhhhhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Day 56 of nofap be like:

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Im growing watermelons bro I'm well excited finally found my Passion I'm going to go far with my watermelons bro for real these watermelons are British therefore the Best and as well they are grown by me 100 days time I'll have Watermelons I can do this I need land for more of them I'm going to do everything with watermelons man I'm actually well excited.

Attachments

• 1722600463038.png
    1722600463038.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gilbert_Durandal, HarshBDSMmaster and 2 others
Im growing watermelons bro I'm well excited finally found my Passion I'm going to go far with my watermelons bro for real these watermelons are British therefore the Best and as well they are grown by me 100 days time I'll have Watermelons I can do this I need land for more of them I'm going to do everything with watermelons man I'm actually well excited.
why are his eyes like that lmao

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Gilbert_Durandal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, asdvek and standardcel
like the things i am about to say below, i wouldn't do most of these with a random whore, virgin humble jb only ok? no whores i dont want whores

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh id fucking eat that ass and fucking pussy i would fucking inssert tongue into both holes ahh i d clean first though i would clean for sure no i aint eating poop pal? ohh yess this will make her orgasm im trying to make her orgasm i dont care aout moy rgoasm but if it was a whore i cowlud care about my orgasm but if its virgin humble jb then its her orgasm because ohhhhhhhh inserting 7.6x5.6 into that tight pink jb virgin humble pussy OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its so TIGHT ITS SO TIGHT AND ITS PINK AND ITS NON-USED VIRGIN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damnnn it feels so fucjking good hohhhhhh then ill fucking start eating her tits and areolas and ill fuckign ssmell those areolas aight aight ohhh ill start making out like fucking crazy FUCKINGF CRAZY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKINGB CRAZ YOU UNDESTAND me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hjmmm should i lick her feet? i dont have feet fetish but if its good feet and small cute perky feet and clean and no long fingers hmmmm ehhh if she wants it sure if she wants it only i dont want it myself if she wants ill do it ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck then ill thrust and thrust and 7.6x5.6 stretching that tight pussy then ill ejaculate inside and i'll create a family with her i dont care about slaying or fucking a bunch of whores i just wanna create a family with a beautiful virgin humble jb i just want that no whores
:forcedsmile:

Nigga built like a baki character 😍🥴

@Gaygymmaxx @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and HarshBDSMmaster
only in afterlife brah :feelswah:

Wtf he actually looks tall is he not 5"8-9 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gilbert_Durandal
Why does the BULL always borderline flashes his dick in pictures

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gaygymmaxx