Fuck the blackpill

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
It is so fucking cruel and unfair that world works like this. I know that arguing with this fact is childish but I just cannot believe how merciless it is. If you are physically attractive you insantly have a better quality of life in every possible manner. You wouldn’t get those benefits (love, friends and generally better treatment) if you are ugly.

Look the attachment how the foid went straight to the point!

• So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah
i feel like a dude wrote that

Last edited:
Its just human nature. People are very visual on everything. Why do you think most people want to protect dogs and cats but not instects and other weirder looking looking animals. LOOKS
Chad is a golden retriever
Incel is cockroach
You do the math

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Deleted member 4430
Its just human nature. People are very visual on everything. Why do you think most people want to protect dogs and cats but not instects and other weirder looking looking animals. LOOKS
Chad is a golden retriever
Incel is cockroach
You do the math
I know all of this. The cruelty is that we are visual.

I know all of this. The cruelty is that we are visual.
Then if you dont like being visual go date a landwhale , afterall it s all personality

hi

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
Nvm I didn’t read ur post jfl.

JFL it’s not even cruel. How would you feel if a fat girl with messed up teeth approached you
Then if you dont like being visual go date a landwhale , afterall it s all personality
I am visual aswell and landwhales are repulsive for me. I would just love the world when everybody is the same looking and we only differ at how we behave

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The problem is you can’t accurately rate your own attractiveness. But I think it’s better to assume you are ugly than to try talking to women while being actually ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
3741.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The problem is you can’t accurately rate your own attractiveness. But I think it’s better to assume you are ugly than to try talking to women while being actually ugly.
Ye