Fuck the dentist who extracted my baby teeth

D

Doomer

Iron
I just realized that the reason my face is ruined is over a retard who extracted my baby teeth. I was 7 and me and my parents had no idea. And I guess everything fucked up. I would’ve been a Chad. I still would’ve found the black pill but that would just give me confidence and make me work on other looksmaxxing instead of trying to get a normal face structure which was what it was supposed to be.

I can’t even trust the medical industry anymore and see some random guy on this forum as a more reliable source. The industry only wants to give you more problems and create problems. At least a criminal or a robber wishes you prosperity and wants you to be doing good in life. The dental industry is just a scam.

Now I need to get orthodontics and I can’t trust the treatment at all. Some random appliance just sounds shady as hell and probably stunts my maxilla from growing. Somehow I still have a standing maxilla after all that, but I still have a bad face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, silencio and Diarrhoea
nah you just have shit genes probably

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, <6PSLcel and elemanzelvadre
And this isn’t even exaggeration. I had a good face when I was young, and even with an overbite and small palate, those features are faintly there except now I’m a 4/10. I could’ve at least been a 7/10.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nah you just have shit genes probably
No. I got an overbite and a small palate. My parents were decent looking and I was as a kid. Probably nothing crazy but pretty above average even as an Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky and Diarrhoea
I just realized that the reason my face is ruined is over a retard who extracted my baby teeth. I was 7 and me and my parents had no idea. And I guess everything fucked up. I would’ve been a Chad. I still would’ve found the black pill but that would just give me confidence and make me work on other looksmaxxing instead of trying to get a normal face structure which was what it was supposed to be.

I can’t even trust the medical industry anymore and see some random guy on this forum as a more reliable source. The industry only wants to give you more problems and create problems. At least a criminal or a robber wishes you prosperity and wants you to be doing good in life. The dental industry is just a scam.
How is this success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, poopoohead and MA_ascender
So I guess my entire life is kind of ruined my some retarded motherfucker.

Last edited:
fuck your parents that let him do that

Ye but not the stereotypical look. I don’t even look that Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
who's fault is they didn't know?
The dentist. And the people who taught him to extract teeth. Nowadays I know not to trust doctors but back then my parents didn’t yet see how garbage some dentists can be. Now they know about extractions but back then they had no idea.

The most recent dentist I went to was actually good and upfront about it and didn’t want to extract teeth, instead telling me to expand my palate. Even the orthodontist wanted to fix the overcrowding through the palate. So I think there are doctors that genuinely get it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and albe.ORG
Ye but not the stereotypical look. I don’t even look that Indian.
Show us ur face playa it’s easy to put the blame on someone else and not ur shit genes extractions when u were a kid wouldn’t have done shit
@yeeyeeslayer yea bro I was meant to be Chad but extractions when I was 6 yrs old made me subhuman and shieettttt

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Show us ur face playa it’s easy to put the blame on someone else and not ur shit genes extractions when u were a kid wouldn’t have done shit
@yeeyeeslayer yea bro I was meant to be Chad but extractions when I was 6 yrs old made me subhuman and shieettttt
Can’t show my face
Probably not meant to be Chad but definitely no overbite or small palate which would help a lot. My parents were decent looking so I think I’d have been a 6 at least.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk maybe I’m overreacting
I’m not sure how much extracting baby teeth specifically hurts but I’m sure it does. I also had bad habits too as a child and I know that’s a factor.

Same I had a few rotten baby teeth but all my baby tooth molars were extracted caused major asymmetry