Fuck these girls to sleep

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Have u ever fucked a girl and then she went to sleep? One of my normie friend brags about this. Far as i can recall i never legit done this. A girl would later go to sleep.

Rarecel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Have u ever fucked a girl and then she went to sleep? One of my normie friend brags about this. Far as i can recall i never legit done this. A girl would later go to sleep.

Lmao what do you mean like fucked and then she slept afterwards or fucked so good that she went into temporary coma ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
She was sleeping before I started fucking her,does that count?

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 281, androidcel and 1 other person
Lmao what do you mean like fucked and then she slept afterwards or fucked so good that she went into temporary coma ?
yes this is what i mean. My friend brags about this he would always slay and the girl just drifts into sleep and passes out almost. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fthts+ams this Chad has a whole series about this.
She was sleeping before I started fucking her,does that count?
no thats rape

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Not rape if I'm :chad::feelsping::feelsbaton:
Not clicking that link,would be pure suicidefuel.
*Disclosure* its BBC Chad giving incels advice they already have applied but it doesn't work because of looks

• +1
must be fucking some weakblooded bitches LOL

• +1
Marth is the most Chad main for any smash games he's in

• +1
I have. Me and @Tony have been having rough intercourse that lead to him passing out several times

• +1
Reactions: Vipercel and Swagwaffle
2c469f4
@Nibba

• +1
Falling asleep after sex is actually a natural reaction, but it happens mostly to men. Something to do with the chemical "prolactin"

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 470