D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Something about her just so hot

283712BE 5324 418B 8A05 DCCB6176D252

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
Probably her nose and eyes and mouth and jaw idk hope she’s not a minor 💀

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34127, vermillioncorefan and qqpkp
MTB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, metalmogger12, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Your gf rolled some synthetic marijuana for you today bro. Reassess her face tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21182
Your gf rolled some synthetic marijuana for you today bro. Reassess her face tomorrow.
That’s not far from the truth I told my friend today idk how to cope since my gf always has weed and idk how to buy it if we ever break up I’ll not have weed

She told me to go to the main station and call out for some nigga I forgot his name apparently he sells the weed

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Very feminine and harmonius face despite not having any striking features/coloring. Small and slightly pointy nose, big soft lips, short philtrum, small rounded chin and jaw while still retaining decent horizontal projection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
That’s not far from the truth I told my friend today idk how to cope since my gf always has weed and idk how to buy it if we ever break up I’ll not have weed

She told me to go to the main station and call out for some nigga I forgot his name apparently he sells the weed
Bro. I got scammed once and got synthetic marijuana. Shit was a bit brown but I still decided to try it. Man, it was probably one of the best high I ever got tbh. 3-5 puffs and I was back on my chair. Couldn’t stand up for 15 mins, red eyes and felt so good. I stopped this shit because I didn’t want to get so many side effects in the long run.

Make sure she knows this dealer and she’s a good friend of yours. You can get scammed if they find you inexperienced when they talk to you.

That nose is so attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
She deffo has fat friends, why is she using the fat bitch angle💀

Entitled zoomer problems.

@averagejoe @forevergymcelling @MakinItHappen @ReadBooksEveryday.

Try losing your decade-long virgin to virgin relationship and safe house in the span of a year theory.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Entitled zoomer problems.

@averagejoe @forevergymcelling @MakinItHappen @ReadBooksEveryday.

Try losing your decade-long virgin to virgin relationship and safe house in the span of a year theory.

@ReadBooksEveryday is a Millennial? Lmao? No chance. He's 96 or earlier.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and infini