fuck this shit, something had to change

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
I’m wasting the prime years of my life rotting alone in my room, talking to NO ONE for days on end
Daydreaming to keep me from roping

All because I listened to my fucking cucked parents
YOU CANT STAY OUT LATE
CALL US EVERY 5 SECONDS EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN A SAFE WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD
STUDY IN YOUR ROOM NOTHING ELSE
NO PARTIES
YOU CANT GET NT STYLES FOR BLACK HAIR TOO GHETTO (AND NOW MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING SO ITS TOO LATE)
NO YOU CANT GET EARRINGS TOO GAY
NO YOU CANT WEAR THAT PLAYBOY T SHIRT NO NT FASHION
YOU HAVE TO COME TO CHURCH WITH ME EVERY WEEK EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THE KIDS THERE TALK TO YOU AND HAVE THEIR OWN CLIQUE AND GROUPCHAT WITHOUT YOU
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL FOR 30K NOT THIS ONE FOR FREE ITS TOO DANGEROUS EVEN THIUGH WE GO TO CHURCH IN AN ADJACENT NEIGHBORHOOD
YOU CANT GROW A FUCKING BEARD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIIIIIIIIS SHIIIIIIIIIIT

most of these are my fucking mom but some are dad too

I should’ve just reveled like my step brother he did all the wrong things and we STILL ended up in the same place, what the fuck
I was supposed to be the “good boy, the good kid who doesn’t get in trouble” because HE got in so much trouble and my parents were worried it would reflect bad on them so I had so much pressure to keep up the “good kid” act so at least ONE of the two isn’t a compete fuck up
And what did that result in

No friends, no memories, super high inhib, and almost non nt

Fuck this shit man
FUCK THIS SHIT

I want to break free I want to someone completely different

Not live in this fear anymore I feel so much out of control of my thoughts and actions that I’m extremely super stitious for no reason
This is fucking bullshit man
Fuck

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Disrupted Gene and ShawarmaFilth
Only responsibility I will take is for quitting sports that’s it everything’s else is them and I’m so fucking tier of it im done man fucking done

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
bump the fucking thread holy shit

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxilofailo
ask anyone in offtopic and they know me
im this forums top guy
Dnrd
You’re irrelevant
May 2024cel “off topic guy”

JoinedFeb 7, 2024Posts1,291Reputation1,242
i post and rep mog u pussy
Hmm, no. You don't understand what rep mog means. It's purely about the ratio (reps/posts)

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
no one gives a shit, if you REALLY wanted to break free you would've took action, you are just A PUSSY

Dnrd
You’re irrelevant
May 2024cel “off topic guy”
JoinedFeb 7, 2024Posts1,291Reputation1,242
i post and rep mog u pussy
IMG 5022

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and 0S4MA
Yeah hate strict parents tbh

you both have dogshit post/rep ratio sybua
post/rep ratio is cope
im not gonna try to please yall niggas on this forum and rep farm

post/rep ratio is cope
im not gonna try to please yall niggas on this forum and rep farm
then why claim you post/rep mog him when you are both negative nigga

his gap is legit smaller than yours too :lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: alurmo
JoinedAug 16, 2023
u joined only one year ago jfl
okay never said anything about join dates just that your retarded

and i don’t think i’ve ever even seen you before this exact interaction right here brutal

for getting into an argument over join dates and rep ratios on an incel forum
I didn’t even reply to that fag about that useless shit
i NEED actually help on the post not rep ratio fag shit JFL

I didn’t even reply to that fag about that useless shit
i NEED actually help on the post not rep ratio fag shit JFL
sneak out dumbass

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
sneak out dumbass
and go where?
same adv when the normoids say “just go outside bath and touch grass”
you read the part where I said no friends? sneak out and go where rob a fucking store or commit crime?

and go where?
you read the part where I said no friends? sneak out and go where rob a fucking store or commit crime?
yes u have friends

and go where?
u genuinely don’t have a single person u could call somewhat of a friend?

find that hard to believe

• +1
u genuinely don’t have a single person u could call somewhat of a friend?

find that hard to believe
I mean I have “friends” from HS but it’s very loose not close at all
none of them initiate contact with me so clearly I’m low value to them
I havent seen anyone of them in like 6 months keep in mind we all in college rn it’s not like we’re 40 years old with families
imagine me just texting them or calling them saying “wanna hang out” after not talking or seeing each other for months it’s weird asf

I mean I have “friends” from HS but it’s very loose not close at all
none of them initiate contact with me so clearly I’m low value to them
I havent seen anyone of them in like 6 months keep in mind we all in college rn it’s not like we’re 40 years old with families
imagine me just texting them or calling them saying “wanna hang out” after not talking or seeing each other for months it’s weird asf
ahah i got it now

ur an overthinker my man. no. that wouldn’t be weird at all to get back in touch with old homies.

i used to be like u and would think the exact same thing.

would u find it weird if one of them reached out to you asking how you are doing etc? i’m assuming not.

and maybe they are thinking the same thing, maybe they think they are “low value” to you. since u aren’t reaching out to them

• +1
Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

• Love it
ahah i got it now

ur an overthinker my man. no. that wouldn’t be weird at all to get back in touch with old homies.

i used to be like u and would think the exact same thing.

would u find it weird if one of them reached out to you asking how you are doing etc? i’m assuming not.

and maybe they are thinking the same thing, maybe they think they are “low value” to you. since u aren’t reaching out to them
Holy fuck the overthinking
My tyronelite (really htn but smv wise) friend in college literally has said since he met me that I’m a overthinker JFL

I said low value cause they have active social (and sex) lives and I don’t so I am lower value to them
I wouldn’t find it weird cause I’m not on their level but they would think (why is this random talking to me? I haven’t seen him in so long) something like that

But you said you used to be the same way? What would you say to reach out or just start a convo cause I have trouble with that

But you said you used to be the same way? What would you say to reach out or just start a convo cause I have trouble with that
ye the exact same

just say something along the lines of that it’s been too long, ask him how unis going, some personal shit or whatever that i wouldnt know abt, etc blah blah blah

and again with the overthinking bro. even if he thinks it’s weird which he most definitely would not, who gives af. you haven’t talked to him in six months jfl.

do this with other friends as well to remind them that u even exist lol. that’s how u might get invited to parties, etc where u can try to make new connections

Last edited:
  • +1
ye the exact same

just say something along the lines of that it’s been too long, ask him how unis going, some personal shit or whatever that i wouldnt know abt, etc blah blah blah

and again with the overthinking bro. even if he thinks it’s weird which he most definitely would not, who gives af. you haven’t talked to him in six months jfl.

do this with other friends as well to remind them that u even exist lol. that’s how u might get invited to parties, etc where u can try to make new connections
I was trying to reply to my foid friend that I met last year today
I thought about texting her, then replying to her snap stories, debating what to say for like 10 minutes and I ended up not saying anything JFL

I was trying to reply to my foid friend that I met last year today
I thought about texting her, then replying to her snap stories, debating what to say for like 10 minutes and I ended up not saying anything JFL
go snap her rn

i’m telling u bro we are very similar in that regard

gotta try to break out of that comfort zone as often as possible or you will stay the same

i also was isolated not because of my parents like you but bc i just wanted to live an easy life without having to worry about stupid social interactions and could just focus on myself

was in the exact same situation as u until i started breaking that social comfort zone

unless you say something offensive to the person it’s pretty damn hard to fuck it up over text lol