fuck this shit

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Made tinder on the Friday, till now essentially only a single girl has even replied.
There's just no hope

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
then kill ys already, coward

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Fear, mogstar and 3 others
Show your tinder profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10536
Show your tinder profile
It's same as usual. Why does it even matter, not like I'm messaging girls that didn't match me... They did match me, so I message only those.

It's same as usual. Why does it even matter, not like I'm messaging girls that didn't match me... They did match me, so I message only those.
Wanna see your face bra

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Wtf u want me to do bitch

Height ?

• Hmm...
maybe its the bio and the pics you've chosen. post bio

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
maybe its the bio and the pics you've chosen. post bio
It's okay, I think... Just said I'm looking to meet up for a walk and get to know somebody, etc.

• +1
Reactions: hcironmanbtw
Doesn't help me... It's not what I experience irl.
The thing is you look so different on each pic. Maybe show a video so we see your true self?

Idk normally you should slay but if not i try to find the reason

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Tinder shminder.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Me and Amnesia are also suffering on Tinder bro, Real Life is the only way sorry
Real life is even worse... at least on tinder you know, she might have liked you at least a little bit

And do what? That's the only place where I can have a chance...
That's not true at all. You probably haven't seen too much or been to many places. Join the Peace Corps or something. Go to Alaska and work on a fishing boat for a bit. Spend a couple years hopping freight trains and learn how to panhandle. The options are endless.

You won't get laid right away, but you'll learn everything there is about being a man. After everthing's said and done you'll be able to get a girlfriend or wife without using tinder, that's for sure.

That's not true at all. You probably haven't seen too much or been to many places. Join the Peace Corps or something. Go to Alaska and work on a fishing boat for a bit. Spend a couple years hopping freight trains and learn how to panhandle. The options are endless.

You won't get laid right away, but you'll learn everything there is about being a man. After everthing's said and done you'll be able to get a girlfriend or wife without using tinder, that's for sure.
I'm too old for this shit. I can't do this kind of stuff anymore. I'm already incredibly behind on everything, wasting more years... Might as well rope now then.

I've messaged tens of girls and only one replied. Chatted with me and agreed on a date. Brutal 0(1) replies.
Is tinder 99% bots or is it truly over for me?