fuck this sht, im going straight

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i can only get feminine /ugly guys as a faggot. its already embarssing enough to be a faggot, let alone in a LTR with a nw3 untoned balding MAN LMFAO

But as a straggot i can get this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Burn in hell you fucking abomination.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, efidescontinuado, Sens and 1 other person
Reminder women are extremely sexual beings. Not just as far as their sex drive but their physical appearance in and of itself. If you go down this road you will find yourself in a whirlwind of 24/7 cooming and going batshit crazy over this stuff:

3496871 3306421 B187E90D 7778 4ECD BD01 0EE3962E1307

Reminder women are extremely sexual beings. Not just as far as their sex drive but their physical appearance in and of itself. If you go down this road you will find yourself in a whirlwind of 24/7 cooming and going batshit crazy over this stuff:

View attachment 2314022
I know im already getting boners for teh gif you put at the end of your post. Following the main content.

images

• Love it
Reactions: vanillaicecream

View attachment 2314022
sexual beings when u look good maybe jfl

U cna get bitches because u don’t even try and they can sense u don’t even fw them. Every dude here should larp as gay and I’d bet they’d fuck. Women love unobtainable things, they can sense straggots thirsting for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
U cna get bitches because u don’t even try and they can sense u don’t even fw them. Every dude here should larp as gay and I’d bet they’d fuck. Women love unobtainable things, they can sense straggots thirsting for them
Yeah my bet is average faggot has fucked more girls than average straggot because of this.

Works for masc fag only ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Yeah my bet is average faggot has fucked more girls than average straggot because of this.

Works for masc fag only ofc
Pretty sure that’s why the whole “join faggotry” movement even began 👀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
ur mentally ill if u like men and masculine voices. they are repulsive subhumans

womn are literally mentally ill brutal

ur mentally ill if u like men and masculine voices. they are repulsive subhumans
I don't like that, that's why I'm becoming straggot

Yeah let's bring Join Faggotry back!
Faggotry needs to be joined

Incels, gather. We must infiltrate stacies slumber parties as gay men, as a little prize while sleeping sniff their used panties. Gain their trust, then wield our massive incel peniscocks (everyone here is 7+ inches) to arouse them, then we’re in.

Capture dcran 2023 07 11 192943

200w.gif

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
you cant turn it off like a switch
well you said its mentally ill and i dont want to be mentally ill. so im converting. any more complaints. i would rather be mentally healthy, like a straight incel on looksmax

well you said its mentally ill and i dont want to be mentally ill. so im converting. any more complaints. i would rather be mentally healthy, like a straight incel on looksmax
im not sure if unbecoming mentally ill is a matter of choise but good luck

im not sure if unbecoming mentally ill is a matter of choise but good luck
it is, depression for example is just deciding to get out of bed in the morning

anxiety is just talking to people more often

heterosexuality is just kissing girls more often

mental illness is fake

it is, depression for example is just deciding to get out of bed in the morning

anxiety is just talking to people more often

heterosexuality is just kissing girls more often

mental illness is fake
it isnt, u still sweat and ur stomach hurts when talking to people same way u get a hard on when chad approaches u even if u decided to stop being attracted to him. its about what u feel

it isnt, u still sweat and ur stomach hurts when talking to people same way u get a hard on when chad approaches u even if u decided to stop being attracted to him. its about what u feel
he wants to tell you "fake it till u make it"

• +1
he wants to tell you "fake it till u make it"
he woent make it :unsure:

but girls can distract him away from chad for some time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
i had tummy butterflies from a girl once. senior year of college

Characters:
  • Andrew: A man going through a journey of self-discovery.
  • Charles Darwin: The renowned scientist and naturalist.

[Andrew is seated at a cafe, deep in thought. Charles Darwin approaches and takes a seat across from Andrew.]

Andrew: (Looking up) Oh, hello. You must be Charles Darwin. I've heard so much about you. I'm Andrew.

Charles Darwin: Pleasure to meet you, Andrew. How can I be of assistance?

Andrew: Well, you see, I've been going through a journey of self-discovery recently. I've come to realize that I'm questioning my sexual orientation and wondering if I can transition from being homosexual to heterosexual.

Charles Darwin: Ah, the exploration of one's identity is a profound and personal journey. It's admirable that you're seeking answers and growth. I must emphasize that sexual orientation is a natural aspect of human diversity, and it's essential to approach it with understanding and respect.

Andrew: I appreciate your perspective, Charles. But I can't shake this feeling of confusion and the desire to understand myself better. I've been researching different viewpoints and seeking guidance.

Charles Darwin: It's understandable to have questions and seek understanding. In my studies of nature, I've observed the immense diversity of life and the wide range of behaviors exhibited by different species. It's important to remember that we, as humans, are part of that vast spectrum.

Andrew: That's a fascinating point. So, you're suggesting that diversity is inherent in nature, including human nature?

Charles Darwin: Precisely. Nature thrives on diversity, and it's through diversity that we evolve and adapt. Human sexuality is no exception. It encompasses a range of orientations and experiences. It's crucial to accept and embrace our differences rather than viewing them as something that needs to be changed.

Andrew: I suppose you're right. Acceptance of myself is a journey in its own right. But I still struggle with understanding my own feelings and desires.

Charles Darwin: Self-reflection and introspection are valuable tools on your path of self-discovery. Take the time to understand your emotions, explore your desires, and seek support from trusted individuals who can provide guidance and acceptance.

Andrew: That makes sense. It's not about changing who I am but rather understanding and accepting myself fully.

Charles Darwin: Precisely. Embrace your journey of self-discovery with an open mind and heart. Remember, understanding oneself is an ongoing process, and it's the acceptance of who we are that brings true contentment.

Andrew: Thank you, Charles. Your words have given me a lot to ponder and reflect upon.

Charles Darwin: You're most welcome, Andrew. Remember, life is a beautiful tapestry of experiences, and it's in embracing our true selves that we find fulfillment. Wishing you all the best on your journey of self-discovery.

• JFL
Ok

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 18582
Are you gonna grow a beard now?

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Characters:
  • Andrew: A man going through a journey of self-discovery.
  • Charles Darwin: The renowned scientist and naturalist.

[Andrew is seated at a cafe, deep in thought. Charles Darwin approaches and takes a seat across from Andrew.]

Andrew: (Looking up) Oh, hello. You must be Charles Darwin. I've heard so much about you. I'm Andrew.

Charles Darwin: Pleasure to meet you, Andrew. How can I be of assistance?

Andrew: Well, you see, I've been going through a journey of self-discovery recently. I've come to realize that I'm questioning my sexual orientation and wondering if I can transition from being homosexual to heterosexual.

Charles Darwin: Ah, the exploration of one's identity is a profound and personal journey. It's admirable that you're seeking answers and growth. I must emphasize that sexual orientation is a natural aspect of human diversity, and it's essential to approach it with understanding and respect.

Andrew: I appreciate your perspective, Charles. But I can't shake this feeling of confusion and the desire to understand myself better. I've been researching different viewpoints and seeking guidance.

Charles Darwin: It's understandable to have questions and seek understanding. In my studies of nature, I've observed the immense diversity of life and the wide range of behaviors exhibited by different species. It's important to remember that we, as humans, are part of that vast spectrum.

Andrew: That's a fascinating point. So, you're suggesting that diversity is inherent in nature, including human nature?

Charles Darwin: Precisely. Nature thrives on diversity, and it's through diversity that we evolve and adapt. Human sexuality is no exception. It encompasses a range of orientations and experiences. It's crucial to accept and embrace our differences rather than viewing them as something that needs to be changed.

Andrew: I suppose you're right. Acceptance of myself is a journey in its own right. But I still struggle with understanding my own feelings and desires.

Charles Darwin: Self-reflection and introspection are valuable tools on your path of self-discovery. Take the time to understand your emotions, explore your desires, and seek support from trusted individuals who can provide guidance and acceptance.

Andrew: That makes sense. It's not about changing who I am but rather understanding and accepting myself fully.

Charles Darwin: Precisely. Embrace your journey of self-discovery with an open mind and heart. Remember, understanding oneself is an ongoing process, and it's the acceptance of who we are that brings true contentment.

Andrew: Thank you, Charles. Your words have given me a lot to ponder and reflect upon.

Charles Darwin: You're most welcome, Andrew. Remember, life is a beautiful tapestry of experiences, and it's in embracing our true selves that we find fulfillment. Wishing you all the best on your journey of self-discovery.
His story is not quite satisfying. Making it an issue of sexual orientation is too abstract. Im not attracted to men I am just attracted to htn. If I cant get that then sexual desire speaking there's no difference between another man and a woman. So at that point it is less embarassing to just go with a hot girl and it will come with more milestones and clout along the way, and is generally more aesthetic and beautiful than mtn-on-mtn action. I will also avoid accusations of mental illness from users of this site.

MPM-Gif8AverageWomen-BrownHair.gif

Are you gonna grow a beard now?
i will do whatever my wife wants. I will do her bidding. This is how i picture her btw

200w.gif

His story is not quite satisfying. Making it an issue of sexual orientation is too abstract. Im not attracted to men I am just attracted to htn. If I cant get that then sexual desire speaking there's no difference between another man and a woman. So at that point it is less embarassing to just go with a hot girl and it will come with more milestones and clout along the way, and is generally more aesthetic and beautiful than mtn-on-mtn action. I will also avoid accusations of mental illness from users of this site.

MPM-Gif8AverageWomen-BrownHair.gif

i will do whatever my wife wants. I will do her bidding. This is how i picture her btw

200w.gif
Well of course chatlgbt wouldn't go out of its way to make it very entertaining and interesting, I had to bend over backwards to convince it to give me something.

• JFL
Ok here's something to help u

Images 10

Images 11

Images 12

Fuark the girl from your gifs is actually pretty hot irl

Wow she's fine fr fr ngl why does she look goofy and low sex appeal in those gifs tho