Fuck this stupid incel site

F

Floou

Bronze
Banning me for sexualizing “minors” Im 16 niggers, I should be able to sexualize 13-17 yr olds… I’m sure there’s plenty of slay stories slaying minors when they’re 20 but I get banned when I’m a person or under age who deserves these young girls… 20 yr olds don’t get banned and they don’t deserve these 13-17 yr olds smh. I do! I deserve teen love! If I get banned one more it’ll be permanent! Fuck this site and their stupid rules. So no being gay and no sexualizing minors? :feelshehe:Fine I think I can do that-

:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, UrGirlsMcm, Snowskinned and 2 others
Banning me for sexualizing “minors” Im 16 niggers, I should be able to sexualize 13-17 yr olds… I’m sure there’s plenty of slay stories slaying minors when they’re 20 but I get banned when I’m a person or under age who deserves these young girls… 20 yr olds don’t get banned and they don’t deserve these 13-17 yr olds smh. I do! I deserve teen love! If I get banned one more it’ll be permanent! Fuck this site and their stupid rules. So no being gay and no sexualizing minors? :feelshehe:Fine I think I can do that-

Send the staff proof of your age and then the warning can be reversed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, try2beme, Alucard69 and 1 other person
maybe mods have to mod this site so it doesn't get taken off the fucking internet :cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
although I think my first ban should be rebuked since it was bs! How do I rebuke it! I was simply asking a question. I get sexualizing minors, I guess :pepefrown:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Gengar
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Alucard69
Imagine going for old foids. Real men prefer girls, whose age is single digit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and MA_ascender
Retard, I was referring to official documents proving he’s legally underage.
Gengar is trynna help and gets shit on. The usual :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Alucard69
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, MA_ascender and Snowskinned
Retard, I was referring to official documents proving he’s legally underage.
bro 😂😂 people on this site aren't the best at noticing sarcasm, but if anything your answer made me actually suspicious now🧐🧐

• Ugh..
bro 😂😂 people on this site aren't the best at noticing sarcasm, but if anything your answer made me actually suspicious now🧐🧐
You ugh’d me, that’s a personal attack. No room for using the sarcasm excuse.

And yes that’s the point. :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..

So sir do you really want to see my body-

• Love it

nigga was here for a whole 11 days and has had enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sadfutureless, lastamericanvirgin and Snowskinned

cmon bud, the best artists never stop halfway

• WTF
cmon bud, the best artists never stop halfway
I ain’t your bud! My throat’s sore and my nose is stuffed, I’m pissy today.:lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
When I was a minor I used to make hundreds of JB threads on here and pedos like personalityinkwell would chime in on my threads

Good times

Ugly man tries to help, gets hated on. Has happened to me irl too. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
broooootal. People are criticising him for literally drinking a glass of water as Rehab coom would say

• So Sad
Who cares, this site is full of 18+ pedos and ur endorsing it

• JFL
Who cares, this site is full of 18+ pedos and ur endorsing it
Well I’m 16, so I’m protected currently but I don’t see myself changing in a 1 2 years to a decade .. so leave the judgement once I’m of age

• JFL