Fuck Uber Eats

Se7en

Se7en

Rockin Hedi Slimane Saint Laurent
a girl paid for my uber eats as a gift for me and the indian delivery driver fresh from mumbai took out his android phone crafted in the slums of taiwan in mere milliseconds, puts it at a low angle and a 0.8x field of view, making me look like a subhuman framecel while i hold the bag of food this girl just gifted me in a hit and run picture

little do i know that because she gifted me, she received that ropefuel picture of me where im caught lacking in the worst possible angle. i dont think i can ever show myself infront of her again its that terrible

Fuck uber eats, she is still trying to cope and say that i still look cute and was caught at a bad angle but i know its a facade, i look despicable

Fuark

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, autistic_tendencies, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
a girl paid for my uber eats as a gift for me and the indian delivery driver fresh from mumbai took out his android phone crafted in the slums of taiwan in mere milliseconds, puts it at a low angle and a 0.8x field of view, making me look like a subhuman framecel while i hold the bag of food this girl just gifted me in a hit and run picture

little do i know that because she gifted me, she received that ropefuel picture of me where im caught lacking in the worst possible angle. i dont think i can ever show myself infront of her again its that terrible

Fuck uber eats, she is still trying to cope and say that i still look cute and was caught at a bad angle but i know its a facade, i look despicable

Fuark
HAHAHA YOU SHOULDVE CHASED THEM DOWN AND FUCKED THEM TO DEATH, then deleted the picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Se7en
HAHAHA YOU SHOULDVE CHASED THEM DOWN AND FUCKED THEM TO DEATH, then deleted the picture
Nigga was leaving while taking the fucking photo
I never had uber eats even take pictures of me so i was surprised fuark

Same thing happened to me but instead of sending it to a girl it was sent to me. The photo showed me walking back to my front door holding the bag of food looking ugly as fuck and sloppy. I ended up not eating it and fucking my fist in rage instead

• +1
Reactions: Se7en
Same thing happened to me but instead of sending it to a girl it was sent to me. The photo showed me walking back to my front door holding the bag of food looking ugly as fuck and sloppy. I ended up not eating it and fucking my fist in rage instead
fuark bro its even worse that she has that picture saved on her phone i dont want any living being seeing me like that
im already pissed because i looked like shit today cause i wasnt trying to be seen by anyone
this is the worst case scenario i cant even eat this shit food

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
They’ve never taken a picture of me yet

be careful next time u uber eats brao this is fuckedd
I’ve Uber eated like 6 times this year. Are they supposed to take pics of you?

I’ve Uber eated like 6 times this year. Are they supposed to take pics of you?
this has happened to me the first time this year, i uber eats alot too this year and they never had this picture shit before

this has happened to me the first time this year, i uber eats alot too this year and they never had this picture shit before
They must’ve done it cuz the driver was Indian and they thought he’d steal it

• JFL
Reactions: Se7en
Goyim deliveries

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother and Se7en
WHO took a Picture of yo

Fuark
I Order from Lieferando everyday
It mogs
Uber eats i cant pay Cash so its useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back