Fuck you pussies

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
Fuck you all who rely on strangers for validation. Be strong and think yourself as the strongest mother fucker in the world. When you leave your house you need to think you own the world. Whether you're chad or not. Fuck everyone. You're the boss and you own everyone. You need to think this whether it takes alcohol or pills. Please believe me it helps a lot. I love you guys so I tell you this.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
cope

• +1
Reactions: john2
shitskin hindu cope

Humans need validation from external sources. Internal validation can help, but isn't enough. Trying to pretend otherwise is cope.

• +1
cringe lord

• +1
MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH 2019 TO HELP YOU STUDY

just be bald indian janitor theory

I will kill you

Sometimes when I'm walking down a busy street I feel alpha as fuck. I posture up, hood my eyes, look straight forward and just walk in a straight line....

then some 6'3'' gigastacy is walking on the oncoming side and doesn't move out of the way and I snap back into reality. One of these days this thread will be in the back of my head and I'll resist moving out of the way. Legit just will walk straight forward and whoever gets bumped will have to accept it unless it's a 30 inch bideltoid gigachad.

bro im a 6'1 manlet and i just got mogged by a 6'7 giga chad. i just accecepted my position as a genetically inferior being. no point deluding myself into thinking that im better looking than someone im not. i accept my position on society. instead i focus on studyceling so i can moneymaxx and statusmaxx

Okay I'll try.

Not necessarily. Confidence needs to be rooted in something, doesn't have to just be looks though. Like you could have status from DJing, or be really good at sports, be really smart, etc. In my opinion.