FUCK YOU

8%orobese

8%orobese

Iron
@curlyheadjames @yugrunner
and all you other tiktok faggots, soon fucking penguinz0 is gonna be on this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames @yugrunner
and all you other tiktok faggots, soon fucking penguinz0 is gonna be on this shit
I’m sorry man I never wanted this to happen
I promoted a practice that was supposed to be exclusive to a small group but now cucked tiktok had to leak it all I’m sorry

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, nulll and Dr. Bludy
Stop blaming james its not his fault

Good prediction it got worse

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I promoted a practice that was supposed to be exclusive to a small group but now cucked tiktok had to leak it all I’m sorry
fuck you and fuck @yugrunner

Remember you got cucked and mugged by low inhib BBC, still caging at that vid

Good prediction it got worse
only thing those idiots "learned" is mewing and who jordan barrett and chico are

normies are a stupid bunch, they really are.

only thing those idiots "learned" is mewing and who jordan barrett and chico are

normies are a stupid bunch, they really are.
I wish this was the case but no. I saw some fucking ethnic making a presentation on Looksmaxxing at uni.

These stupid normgroid kikes are finding out about everything man it angers me. Everytime I see a Blackpill video on my fyp or some normgroid using Blackpill lingo I rage.

I hate these stupid 13-16 year old normgroids stealing our lingo, culture & niche community. I hate them spreading every bit of info on the PSL community. I hate these foids finding out about PSL and making their own version FFS they’re now understanding what makes a man attractive or not.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables

Reading through the comments is just so funny. All they know is mewing, jelqing and LL jfl the absolute most memed to death shit. It wasn't all that long ago when my dumbass would've agreed