Fuck

Zeus

Zeus

God
Shitty day today.

I woke up, ate according to my diet but then I went out with 2 girls. I ate shitty noodles and other shit and disobeyed my diet, I went to the gym like 20 minutes ago and It felt weird for some reason, as soon as I went in I had a giant headache (and still have), I started doing some lifting and the headache became unbearable. I had to leave the gym with no workout thus breaking my streak and fucking up my schedule.

My body gives me payback, fuck me fuck me fuck me. Tommorow even though it's a rest day I am going to the gym and I am gonna get that workout.

Don't fuck around with your body, it pays back (all this might be subconscious which is the frightening thing)

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
yesterday i had a sex

then I went out with 2 girls

Din red past here.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 656, fobos and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Ffs, I had to buy some clothes and they helped me. They are the reason I ate shitty food, they paid so I said why not.

Fuck me

I only read the 2 girls part and i knew it was a larp

I only read the 2 girls part and i knew it was a larp
Lmao

They are below average, god damn it you really are thirsty incels.
How about the fucking headache? Should I take any painkillers (can't be bothered to head to the pharmacy to buy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lmao

How about the fucking headache? Should I take any painkillers (can't be bothered to head to the pharmacy to buy)

Start BONESMASHING to release the pain.

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
Lmao

bonesmash

Lmao

i would fucking killmyself 100 times to get an even below average girl to accept me despite my dick size

fuck you volcel op may you never get stacy

Working out can cause headaches.

i would fucking killmyself 100 times to get an even below average girl to accept me despite my dick size

fuck you volcel op may you never get stacy
Is it like a micro penis or just small?

So it's just small? Are you fat ,?
my last doctor said that there is only a little fat down there so it doesnt matter i could save myself 1cm if i lost more weight

Is it like a micro penis or just small?
I love how even though i have him muted i can stil tell when someone is talking to micropenis boyo huehuehuehuehue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
my last doctor said that there is only a little fat down there so it doesnt matter i could save myself 1cm if i lost more weight
Have you tried Jelqing pupms etc? I know a guy who has a 12-13 cm dick and fucks a lot, he is weird as well

Have you tried Jelqing pupms etc? I know a guy who has a 12-13 cm dick and fucks a lot, he is weird as well
my dick is too small for jelqing and i currently have medium ed (plus its dangerous)
have not tried pumps but i will talk about other ways of improvement besides surgery with my doctor

Over for me, tbh.