fuck

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
fhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitch ass genetics fuck nigga i get no attetion or hoes with my ugly ass rope eeeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 29155
it sounds like you have no rizz

I’m not nafri and you can improve your rizz but you prob scared of the hoes
i am confident but i dont approach cause im a futurist and defeatist

Take a shower bro

• WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
im 15 cant use tinder
ur only 15 theres enuff time to learn rizz, try all kinds of drugs and use the one that makes u the most social and party hard ull pull eventually

• +1
ur only 15 theres enuff time to learn rizz, try all kinds of drugs and use the one that makes u the most social and party hard ull pull eventually
i dont wanna use narcotic drugs and where would i get it when i get a job at 16 imma roidmaxx though

L mindset
bro its not just that i hate looking at my ugly african skull and bones/face in pics that shit hurts knowing that people treat me worse just cause i look like a nigger

bro its not just that i hate looking at my ugly african skull and bones/face in pics that shit hurts knowing that people treat me worse just cause i look like a nigger
theres still hope ur only 15, eat good, train, do skincare and ull get a glowup by the time ur 18 if ur still a ugly fag u can surgerymax

• +1
theres still hope ur only 15, eat good, train, do skincare and ull get a glowup by the time ur 18 if ur still a ugly fag u can surgerymax
i hope so

• +1
Reactions: EliteMogger