Fucked a guy off tinder after leaving my husbands funeral

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
Apparently, this is a subject in grief that people rarely talk about. I am finding that I am needing that human contact. I am actually ashamed to admit that it's only been 2 days since my husband passed. He died on 3/11/22 but I hadn't seen him since December of 2021 (long story). Please don't judge me, but I do have an appetite that needs to be fed. Is it too soon to find a casual lover or even one night stand? I really don't know how to be a widow; I've still got a lot to learn. But every day that goes by without him, I keep daydreaming of our sexual relationship and I long for a man's touch. I feel guilty and like I am betraying him, but I didn't die. I am not by any means looking for a replacement, just sex.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Klasik616
Apparently, this is a subject in grief that people rarely talk about. I am finding that I am needing that human contact. I am actually ashamed to admit that it's only been 2 days since my husband passed. He died on 3/11/22 but I hadn't seen him since December of 2021 (long story). Please don't judge me, but I do have an appetite that needs to be fed. Is it too soon to find a casual lover or even one night stand? I really don't know how to be a widow; I've still got a lot to learn. But every day that goes by without him, I keep daydreaming of our sexual relationship and I long for a man's touch. I feel guilty and like I am betraying him, but I didn't die. I am not by any means looking for a replacement, just sex.
Vermy I was eating!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Vermy I was eating!
OP, it’s been 2 months since I lost my husband, and, like you, I was getting so lonely and just wanted contact. Not only contact, but sex. I was an emotional wreck. I was numb. I just wanted to feel something. And, I did the stupidest thing ever. I thought it would be alright if I had sex with a very dear friend. We’ve known each other since childhood. I mean we know each and love each other….what could go wrong? I’m embarrassed to write this, but, what went wrong was “it” wasn’t like I had imagined it would be. My dear friend is actually a self centered asshole (I knew this, but my brain is in a fog). The whole thing start to finish (for him) lasted less than 15 minutes and he jumped up and left. I was devastated. It was like at that moment my eyes opened and the fog cleared. I cried. I felt HORRIBLE. I felt no one would ever see me, love me or touch me as my husband did. I’m still self loathing. This was a few weeks ago. So, please make sure you are ready. You may think you are, but make very sure you are. And find a partner that isn’t a dick.

*I don’t know what I just vented the way I did. I’m struggling today.