Fucked my ex in front of my boyfriend without telling him who he was

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
It was my birthday last week (21F) and my boyfriend loves watching me get fucked, so I had my ex come over (I miss the way he fucked me). I’ve cheated on my bf a lot with him in the past so he wasn’t surprised.

My ex is a big guy in every sense of the word, and likes to fuck very rough. My boyfriend saw me suck him off and him slap my face, call me a whore and tell me to try and stop him, and looked horrified, but I told him I like that. He stroked himself whilst he thought a total stranger (I told him I found him on tinder) fucked me. He shoved his whole fist into my hole

I felt like a total cheating slut, and loved watching my boyfriend stroke his dick whilst my eyes watered from choking on his dick. He came in me whilst my boyfriend had to come into a tissue. He railed me for 15 minutes after my boyfriend had finished, but I made my boyfriend stay to watch my cunt get wrecked.

Anyway, he told me I felt pretty loose today…

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Vermilioncore
It was my birthday last week (21F) and my boyfriend loves watching me get fucked, so I had my ex come over (I miss the way he fucked me). I’ve cheated on my bf a lot with him in the past so he wasn’t surprised.

My ex is a big guy in every sense of the word, and likes to fuck very rough. My boyfriend saw me suck him off and him slap my face, call me a whore and tell me to try and stop him, and looked horrified, but I told him I like that. He stroked himself whilst he thought a total stranger (I told him I found him on tinder) fucked me. He shoved his whole fist into my hole

I felt like a total cheating slut, and loved watching my boyfriend stroke his dick whilst my eyes watered from choking on his dick. He came in me whilst my boyfriend had to come into a tissue. He railed me for 15 minutes after my boyfriend had finished, but I made my boyfriend stay to watch my cunt get wrecked.

This was written by an Indian man

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and Sean o' Tist

You and @Vermilioncore trying to go one day without posting cuck tales from reddit
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios, ElySioNs, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
I don't get why but I feel so bad after reading these stories :lul:

Just imagine being such a cuck "yeah I absolutely love my gf getting fucked by another guy" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot, Alexios and ElySioNs
I don't get why but I feel so bad after reading these stories :lul:

Just imagine being such a cuck "yeah I absolutely love my gf getting fucked by another guy" :feelskek:
Comp ap 6469 sneako op

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Jonas2k7