fucked my mom's sister

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Ascending to ADONIS day by day
fucked my mom's sister

so basically we live together, me(18M), my mom, dad, my mom's sister(38F) and her husband and her daughter. i've lived with her my whole life and it was all okay/normal.

a couple months back, i started to masterbate thinking of her. I just found her so sexy and seductive. i started masterbating 5 times a day just to her pictures and looking at her from away.

i call her sex goddess in my mind. i loved everything about her body. she has the best body for me. she is slim with normal tits and slim legs.

so recently i started staring at her and making longer eye contact with her, she didn't mind and sometimes would just smile. i used to talk to her in the kitchen standing next to her and sometimes i would keep my hand on her waist while talking and i used to get a boner almost instantly, she didnt see it tho.

anyway, yesterday was my birthday. normal birthday, everyone wished me happy birthday, i didnt go to school, it was a normal afternoon. my cousin had gone to school, my uncle and my dad were at work, and my mom was at her office. it was just me and aunt at home.

i went to her room. she was sleeping, i instantly got hard by looking at her juicy thighs. turns out, she wasn't asleep she was just laying down. she saw me and asked what's up, i said nothing. then she tells me to sit next to her, i intentionally sit very near to her.

she asks "what do you want for your birthday" i said idk. she kept asking and i said that you wont give it to me. she kept insisting and i said "okay i'll tell you what i want, but if you dont wanna give it, its okay but just dont tell anyone" she said okay. i repeated it again and again and she kept saying yeah promise.

i said "i wanna have sex with you". and SURPRISINGLY, she didnt give any reaction, she just quietly stared at me. and said "no one can ever know about this" i said "i swear to god i'll never tell anyone". she got up, opened her cupboard and gave me a condom, she said put it on and she started to undress herself. my dick was so hard it was throbbing. this was the best day of my life.

she took off everything except her undergarments and i took off all my clothes and was putting on the condom, and she stopped me, she didnt say anything. she just got on her knees and kissed my dick. got me to sit down on the bed and got her face in my lap. i let out a moan of ecstasy. this was my wet dream in reality. i was loving every second of this. she looked at me with her gorgeous eyes and put my dick in her mouth. OH. MY. GOD. it felt so good. after giving me a blowjob for about 5 minutes i told her im about to cum and she said do it in there. and i came in her mouth she swallowed it and got up.

but there was no post nut clarity or anything for me. my dick was still very hard and i was feeling amazing. she got up and kissed me. we kissed for 2 mins and i was ready to fuck. i put on the condom while kissing her, i got her to lie down on the bed and got on top of her. i tried to take off her bra. she took it off. then i took off her panties and looked at her delicious pussy. it was truly my heaven. i spread her legs and got my face in there. i ate it for what felt like an eternity in heaven and her body was loving it. she was moaning and shaking a lot. and after sometime, she squirted on my face and i licked it all like a little demon.

my dick was throbbing hard and i was ready to fuck. i got up groped her neck and boobs. and started kissing her. while kissing, i put my dick on her pussy and oh fuckkkkk it felt so amazing. i inserted it and she let out a moan in my mouth. and then i gave her the best thrusts of her life. i came. and we laid down there for like 10 mins. in absolute delight.

i said "i love you [her name]" she said "i love you baby". and then i kissed her on the mouth. we got up and got dressed together. i left the room and just before leaving she stopped me and said "we'll do it whenever i want from now and you have no right to refuse". i said " thats the best thing that can happen to me". and left.

i'll be posting everytime i have sex with her from now on. if yall want it let me know

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Darkeningstar, Bars and 5 others
Degenerate cuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, Alt Number 3, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Homer Simpson Fox GIF by AniDom

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and iloveboobs
Degenerate sex is the best sex. Especially when the woman is 20 years older. Even more so if it’s incest.

Fuck your morals and normie standards.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, Alt Number 3, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
Chad

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
i love this forum so much
where else can i read autistic shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Bars, Junko and 1 other person
Beatiful read :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and iloveboobs
Curry fantasies, keep beating off to the only females in ur life. Ur uncle mogs u to Svarga and back

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Junko