Fucked up the first date

RealNinja

RealNinja

Gold
I went on a first date with this girl. We got coffee and walked around campus. It was going good, then we started talking about height. I asked how tall she was, she says 5’7. I start talking about what @Orc autistic ass says about marriage which is that your wife should be tall because the only thing that matters is genetic fitness of male sons. I was just speaking in general but she interpreted it as me saying I want to get her pregnant. She told her friends I weirded her out :lul: I’m trying to find a way to salvage this

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and oily703
jfl at the levl of tism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, watah, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Oh hell no bruh.. wtf men..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
I went on a first date with this girl. We got coffee and walked around campus. It was going good, then we started talking about height. I asked how tall she was, she says 5’7. I start talking about what @Orc autistic ass says about marriage which is that your wife should be tall because the only thing that matters is genetic fitness of male sons. I was just speaking in general but she interpreted it as me saying I want to get her pregnant. She told her friends I weirded her out :lul: I’m trying to find a way to salvage this
plap plap plap plap plap plap plap

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and RealNinja
You‘re so fckn retarded :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja