Fucking 16 year olds is 100 percent justified

Ozsaraal

Ozsaraal

Baiting jailbaits
Society says its wrong or paedophilia, which it's not, because a 16 year old essentially is as developed as a 25 year old so they are an adult, this however is water and we all know this

But

There's always the argument that normies put forward about brain development muh maturity,
which stems on this idea that as for example a 30 year old fucking a 16 year old is predatory taking advantage and manipulative etc

I call bullshit

How is it predatory or taking advantage, a 16 year old is far more socially equipped than a 30 year old a 16 year old is on the frontier of social life and are far more equipped for it than a 30 or even 25 year old a 16 year old is more manipulative than someone older

She's not innocent, she's having trains ran through her but a football field full of sports players and being railed by 10 chads every weekend

How is a 25 or 30 or 35 year old creep more socially equipped than a 16 year old, total bullshit

Her whole social world is a bigger predator than some 30 year old creep

This is why it's justified to fuck a jailbait your doing less damage than what she's already receiving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21661, The Grinch and 2 others
AoC only makes any bit of sense from the law enforcement standpoint.
You see people defend the concept itself and it's just stupid. There's no hard set age by which you can guarantee that any person will have optimal mental faculties for sex.
The idea of "consent" itself is also dumb because it's similarly not a real binary, you can't cover attraction and coercion with a single moral switch.
Libtards are unironically smarter about this when they talk about GAC for trans kids, lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 22918, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
while always fucking oldcells philosophize about it as if some 16 wanted their ass? honestly don't know anyone who is 18-21 to shout this wishy-washy arguments, because no one gives a fuck if u dating 16 yo in a country where the age of contest is 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23100
AoC only makes any bit of sense from the law enforcement standpoint.
You see people defend the concept itself and it's just stupid. There's no hard set age by which you can guarantee that any person will have optimal mental faculties for sex.
The idea of "consent" itself is stupid because it's also not a real binary, you can't cover attraction and coercion with a single moral switch.
Libtards are unironically smarter about this when they talk about GAC for trans kids, lol.
Yea I think the age of consent should be decided by the children's parents that way a farther of a daughter can stave of from the cucking of raising a daughter to be fucked by the wrong man

Problem is society would not allow this cause it demonstrates loyalty to the family instead of loyalty to a cucked state

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22918, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Yea I think the age of consent should be decided by the children's parents that way a farther of a daughter can stave of from the cucking of raising a daughter to be fucked by the wrong man

Problem is society would not allow this cause it demonstrates loyalty to the family instead of loyalty to a cucked state
Jesus christ the white mommy in your avatar is mommy mommy. And her white mommy butt looks so heavenly. I just wanna kiss it

Jesus christ the white mommy in your avatar is mommy mommy. And her white mommy butt looks so heavenly. I just wanna kiss it
Yea she's hot af can see her plump ass right through the dress

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Did you generate it with ai?
Nah it's actually alexander the the great with a kings daughter of a country he conqured, it may have been ai generated though

• Woah
while always fucking oldcells philosophize about it as if some 16 wanted their ass? honestly don't know anyone who is 18-21 to shout this wishy-washy arguments, because no one gives a fuck if u dating 16 yo in a country where the age of contest is 15

yes, if JBs wanted them they would do. the AoC functions as a spook of State on behalf of "ghost" parents
not too long ago the parents decided if their daughters would marry someone, regardless of how young she was
the parental figure does no longer work that way so there are spooks to restrict certain types of abuse

the OP and the alike however must think that such laws are some kind of literal impediment
... and that JBs don't date them because of such laws, which is cope of the highest level

yes, if JBs wanted them they would do. the AoC functions as a spook of State on behalf of "ghost" parents
not too long ago the parents decided if their daughters would marry someone, regardless of how young she was
the parental figure does no longer work that way so there are spooks to restrict certain types of abuse

the OP and the alike however must think that such laws are some kind of literal impediment
... and that JBs don't date them because of such laws, which is cope of the highest level
No it's not JBs are not impeded by these laws they do whatever they want lol they would fuck a 30 year old if he's chad ,,,,, I know that

What I meant was it's the normies who agree with these laws abd parrot these laws likely because they can't get JBs themselves so instead have an attitude of " if I can't have them no one can" they would 100 percent fuck a hot JB if they could they just aren't good looking enough or can't get them and so no they can't and then try to stop everyone else from doing it

• +1
I'm an age cuck, help

Increase it to 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back