Fucking best week of my life - Blackpill observations on first week of uni

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
My stats to have context; 21, white, 188/6”2 -> with frauding 193/6”4, hairmaxxed, style maxed, very deep charismatic voice, but little bit skin fails
Overall before summer high tier normie, now probably chadlite.

All girls wanted to hug me suddenly (one was even like this is actually first time we hugged jfl) and were saying how good I look some even bitting lips etc.
Was told I looked older (probably due to being leaner, good for me since I still look younger than 21)

Monday:
Got invited to go on launch with my old friend who I wanted when I was like 15. From the moment she saw me she gave me fucking big fuck me eyes, so I knew what’s up. She was telling me about how she wants to break up with her bf (I mog in everything except height and muscles). He’s autistic but I actually defended him that she shouldn’t break up hahaha. Then she wanted me to help her buy groceries. I waited before her flat, then she came up as Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street (few years before we watched it together and I told her how fucking got it is). Then I fucked her good after that lunch I went back to school and only 3 pretty girls ( I study CS) sat behind and started to talk and friends girlfriend started to get very touchy before him jfl.
So ego boost first day already

Tuesday: Dorm meet up party and after party.
As I came random Beckie wanted to talk so fucking much (good warm up) and is still sending me messages every day if I want to go on walk jfl.
Some girl had little bit meltdown that I wasn’t greeting her last year.
Some bitch started asking me all random questions and even lied about being fan of Barcelona (I told that I like to support it), her friend fucking snitched jfk. Then wanted to watch some football but only me and her because I invited one dude (was to drunk to know it was sign)
Got cockblocked on stacylite by her normie friend who then hit on me.
In club finally pulled and made out with girl (haven’t approached completely random girl before so big thing for me)
Can write much more but too lazy for that. One of the fucking best days of my life. Huge ego boost

Wednesday:
Met few old friends who told me how good I looked and much better than few years prior. Another friends gf looking at me too fucking nice.
Then went after school to drink out actually this was fucking fail or how you need to be NT.
My friend low 180/5”11 HTN but huge party man, socially dude fucking NTN god. Pulled one night 3 girls, one with bf but just made out, one gave him bj, fucked the third one.
I was like stunned from it like wtf why not me. But I couldn’t identify IOI (maybe too drunk for that) and too much pussy to just randomly aproach.
I think based on my forehead wrinkles my face gesture can’t look NT.

Thursday;
Slept like 3 hours haha and got much bigger respect by colleagues.
Were telling me cool interesting shit from their private lives. One just based on my shirt invited me to drive his 911 to circuit. Automatically assumed I fucked some girls at night club night before and asked me for bar and club suggestions. Keep in mind they are much older than me 28+.
After that went to play football with random classmates, didn’t know them at all and they started calling me guy who fucks wtff after that I am tired and want to just sleep.

Hope this find you well
Need to be more yolo and NTmaxxxx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jonnyboi, PedroFavelinha, StarvedEpi and 2 others
Dnr tales

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: armemann, aids, DarkAscender and 6 others
jarvis, create me tales about a life that never happened

• JFL
Reactions: aids
Nice try to rep farm but it's not happening buddy

• +1
Reactions: aids and ripzyzz
Dnr, tales from the deepest slums in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: aids
Holiday India GIF by Virgin Atlantic

• Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Yeah, sure creative writing class
What do you want as proof?

Nice.
Blackpilled doomers would have thought they were done for just on account of being 21 on the first day of college.

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial