Fucking brutal: 9 year old with Dwarfism gets bullied by femoids into wanting to commit rope

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Dicklet.4.3, didntreadlol and 5 others
Fucking hell poor guy.

I wonder what his parents look like; wonder if they had deformities and yet decide to risk passing on the burden onto their child.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Hades, Norwooder and 4 others
s

Attachments

• 1582216611379.png
    1582216611379.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SMVbender, Madhate and Deleted member 4209
Fucking hell poor guy.

I wonder what his parents look like; wonder if they had deformities and yet decide to risk passing on the burden onto their child.
Fuck school and it's piece of trash system

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Hades, Norwooder and 6 others
Fuck school and it's piece of trash system

Its not just school bro, he will be stared at and looked down upon his whole life. Sad to say but its a part of social animal nature that is built in.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Hades, Norwooder and 7 others
It is what it is son
Life is cruel for ugly ppl always has been

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Norwooder
That's depressing

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
females need to be second class again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Kilimanjaro, Norwooder and 3 others
casey neistat tier maxilla

nothing new here, the weak gets shit on and the strong always wins; and looks decide which is which
life is unfair as fuck and normies are ruthless

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Norwooder, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Awwwww so sad

want to give him a hug, pat him on the head

“it’s okay little buddy, ever heard of LooksMax.me??”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Norwooder, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
he needs to Tyrion from GoT max

Hopefully he does the right ring pushes through. Only until he can get ahold of some weapons then he will have the last laugh. I look forward to seeing this on the news in a few years.
I dont understand how people can be so cruel I always try my best to be kind to people with obvious disadvantages. I'm sure they will eventually regret what they did to this poor dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Hades, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I haven’t cried in a year and half and that nearly got me there (maybe Cos I’m drunk) I no word of a lie want to kill those bullies in minecraft Ofc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Hades, Imjustthatguy and 2 others
Op literally has autism “ patting him on the head like a dog”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Bayles told SBS that she arrived at school to find female students "patting him on the head like a puppy" and making comments about his height.

"She was patting him on the head like a little puppy."

How does a child that age even have the awareness and emotions to want to commit suicide, how do the parents lack such self-awareness to think a deformed child would be happy in a school environment . Being black pilled saves lives man not just your own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Vidyacoper, DarknLost and 1 other person
Well its over for him.
I would just Fucking Rot at home and dont go out.
Poor dude.
He never stood even the slightest chance.
Makes me grateful for my life

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I witnessed a similar thing. When I was in highschool 3 whores stopped this guy with dwarfism as he was riding his bike home from school and beat him up and humiliated him for no reason.

The same day the news came out like 5 guys got expelled for brutally beating them into a pulp, I'm talking broken noses and a shitload of stitches all over their faces

What a glorious day it was

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Gaia262, Norwooder and 2 others
I witnessed a similar thing. When I was in highschool 3 whores stopped this guy with dwarfism as he was riding his bike home from school and beat him up and humiliated him for no reason.

The same day the news came out like 5 guys got expelled for brutally beating them into a pulp, I'm talking broken noses and a shitload of stitches all over their faces

Chads on the rescue
cunt whores indeed

Women are evil bro they’re literally treating him like a dog because of his appearance the black pill is getting into more people every day, one day it’ll take over.

wtf you didint beat those whores yourself?

casey neistat tier maxilla

nothing new here, the weak gets shit on and the strong always wins; and looks decide which is which
life is unfair as fuck and normies are ruthless
He definitely needs home schooling
Normies are indeed ruthless cunts and they will never learn. Enough to be just a little bit different in school, and bam! you get treated like shit. Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: karbo
This is fake foids would never bully a short man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Zeta ascended and SayNoToRotting
Women are evil bro they’re literally treating him like a dog because of his appearance the black pill is getting into more people every day, one day it’ll take over.

wtf you didint beat those whores yourself?
I was a freshman and very low T

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Uglyandfat
And he will continue to get bullied.

Why? natural selection.

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
He definitely needs home schooling
Normies are indeed ruthless cunts and they will never learn. Enough to be just a little bit different in school, and bam! you get treated like shit. Fuck them
reply your dms nigga

Just homeschool him and let him play vidya all day. Get him some exercise in the backyard and a dog that doesn’t care about face that can be his friend.

Combined with good parenting that takes him going out on weekends he can live a happy life as opposed to sitting in a car wanting to rope after getting bullied while his mother points a camera in his face.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 2587, Gaia262 and 3 others
Just homeschool him and let him play vidya all day. Get him some exercise in the backyard and a dog that doesn’t care about face that can be his friend.

Combined with good parenting that takes him going out on weekends he can live a happy life as opposed to sitting in a car wanting to rope after getting bullied while his mother points a camera in his face.
Legit TBH. Deformed people need to live in isolation to maximize their happiness

Those are real bros. Fuck those bitches.

I legit despise people who bully other people for no reason, people that did zero wrong to them but they decide to just be a cunt.

I admit I've bullied people in my life but never for no reason usually I see them bully someone else first so I need to put them in their place.

Those little whores SHOULD BE KILLED

INCLUDING HIS MOTHER FOR DRINKING AND SMOKING DURING PREGNANCY

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back