Fucking brutal man status is law

97baHater

97baHater

If you can't climb out, drag others down

U just know he was a BBC when she said her legs were shaking

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, DarkTriadBeliever, psychomandible and 6 others
sounds kinda larp. and how tf would the boyfriend not notice his girl disappearing with a rapper backstage and coming out all jumpy?

rage bait.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Holy shit this is one of the most degenerated things foids can say, look at that 100k likes. No actual man says on Twitter "I fucked my girlfriend in my car and 3 hours later fucked another girl in my car and cummed in her face". Girls have it so easy man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FUE Mogger, twojei and 2 others
sounds kinda larp. and how tf would the boyfriend not notice his girl disappearing with a rapper backstage and coming out all jumpy?

rage bait.
Probably but u never know, seeing how easily he got cucked I wouldn’t be surprised he allow her to leave him because “He trust” her.

Holy shit this is one of the most degenerated things foids can say, look at that 100k likes. No actual man says on Twitter "I fucked my girlfriend my car and 3 hours later fucked another girl in my car and cummed in her face".
Indeed, foids are evil. I’m scared of them whenever a foid wants to talk to me I make sure I’m two meter away and my pepper spray is ready.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Klasik616
Probably but u never know, seeing how easily he got cucked I wouldn’t be surprised he allow her to leave him because “He trust” her.

Indeed, foids are evil. I’m scared of them whenever a foid wants to talk to me I make sure I’m two meter away and my pepper spray is ready.
It's a larp but it happens and they're liking this shit meaning they would do the same thing, JFL if you LTR a foid in 2024.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and 97baHater
Why would her boyfriend let her go to a rappers concert anyway

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ShowerMaxxing, Sprinkles and 1 other person
How can anybody believe in muh JBW in 2024?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Slut behaviour nothing new, they just got the freedom to post it publicly now.

• WTF
Slut behaviour nothing new, they just got the freedom to post it publicly now.
Astaghfirulah akhi how dare you use these words I thought you were a mu’min who feared Allah. Women are queens who deserve respect and it’s haram to use these word why say they committed Zina? May Allah forgive you
How can anybody believe in muh JBW in 2024?
Only coping ethnics believes this shi

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Astaghfirulah akhi how dare you use these words I thought you were a mu’min who feared Allah. Women are queens who deserve respect and it’s haram to use these word why say they committed Zina? May Allah forgive you
If you’re posting on a global platform in front of 100K people about how your friend bent her back and you defend her behavior, you don’t just need harsh words, you need a harsh beating.

• JFL
Most likely a sheboon, so it’s expected

• +1
Realest story on x

• JFL