Fucking cancerminecraft cancer kanker kanker kankerhoerespel

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Invincible Warrior 🧑‍🌾
I was mining for like 2 hours in this fucking game in a underground cave while on peaceful to diamondmaxx. I had couple hundred diamond, gold and iron and much more and I was a bit stuck in the cave but no worries because 2 hours of hard work were at risk so I was searching an hour for an way out. I could not go upwards because I was under some water so I was searching and searching. However while I was building at top I fucking died from cancer fall damage. 2 hours in this cancer game lost. I played this game for the first time ever yesterday but today is my last time fucking kike game niggergame 🤬🤬:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, wsada, Kaari and 5 others
@Gengar @truthhurts @kaligula567 @chudlite @gravlek @PsychoDsk @ElTruecel @Imretarded?
I was even fucking ussing precious time as I have a exam tomorrow and I havent learned for it to fucking mine and now everything is lost. Hours man fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts, kaligula567 and 2 others
Maybe reps will cool this rage down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, chudlite and GlamourPursuer
a cig will help calm you down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnBaza
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, chudlite and GlamourPursuer
I was mining for like 2 hours in this fucking game in a underground cave while on peaceful to diamondmaxx. I had couple hundred diamond, gold and iron and much more and I was a bit stuck in the cave but no worries because 2 hours of hard work were at risk so I was searching an hour for an way out. I could not go upwards because I was under some water so I was searching and searching. However while I was building at top I fucking died from cancer fall damage. 2 hours in this cancer game lost. I played this game for the first time ever yesterday but today is my last time fucking kike game niggergame 🤬🤬:feelswhy:
@Gengar @truthhurts @kaligula567 @chudlite @gravlek @PsychoDsk @ElTruecel @Imretarded?
I was even fucking ussing precious time as I have a exam tomorrow and I havent learned for it to fucking mine and now everything is lost. Hours man fuck
loss and gain are all the same bhai, im sure you will come to appreciate the struggle minecraft presents, i lost my minecraft disc i havent been able to play that shit in a while:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza
loss and gain are all the same bhai, im sure you will come to appreciate the struggle minecraft presents, i lost my minecraft disc i havent been able to play that shit in a while:feelswah:
I just downloaded this shitty game on steamunlocked. it does not deserve my money

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and chudlite
From now on if I play minecraft it would be on creative mode to exterminate villagews

• +1
Build a simple XP farm and get Fortune 3

Then find diamonds

It's so much easier, I have like a few stacks just lying around

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Then find diamonds

No joke before yesterday I never touched this game so I am new. Only things I really did was making an iron farm, and mining just now but that failed. I want to playmultiplayer but it doesnt work/. Maybe because I downloaded modded version. But yeah I lost motivation now to play further tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No joke before yesterday I never touched this game so I am new. Only things I really did was making an iron farm, and mining just now but that failed. I want to playmultiplayer but it doesnt work/. Maybe because I downloaded modded version. But yeah I lost motivation now to play further tbh
That's just how it is tbh when you are starting out, it's frustrating.

• +1

Then find diamonds

Only things I did yesterday and today was playing minecraft. Ngl its fun asf but fucking hell its annoying when you die man. I want to play multiplayer tbh. Seems much more fun than single player

• +1
Only things I did yesterday and today was playing minecraft. Ngl its fun asf but fucking hell its annoying when you die man. I want to play multiplayer tbh. Seems much more fun than single player
If you got a free version of it then you need to play on a cracked server

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I will watch some videos on yt when I regain motivation to play. If I play something now its probably crusaderkings3 or eldenring (which I also bought 2 weeks ago, I am always far too late with games :lul::lul:). I will probably play again in a week when I forgot this disaster

• Woah
  • +1
b
but genuinly when you lose your way and you are in a cave that is under a lot of water how tf should you get out because if I go in the water I drown very fast

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
b

but genuinly when you lose your way and you are in a cave that is under a lot of water how tf should you get out because if I go in the water I drown very fast
You can place doors underwater to create air spaces to breath

And then slowly move around like that

• Woah
  • +1
I quit after losing like a weeks with of progress

Grievance time
I grief with you brother. Ngl I cant even fathom that. No joke thursday I saw some quora question: ''I deleted my sons 5 year old minecraft world and now he hates me'' and the comments were full of people who said you are evil etc and I tought what are these niggas so mad about. I now understand them wwhen I lost 3 hours of progress. I cant even fathom how suicidal I would feel if I lost 5 years of progress :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
I grief with you brother. Ngl I cant even fathom that. No joke thursday I saw some quora question: ''I deleted my sons 5 year old minecraft world and now he hates me'' and the comments were full of people who said you are evil etc and I tought what are these niggas so mad about. I now understand them wwhen I lost 3 hours of progress. I cant even fathom how suicidal I would feel if I lost 5 years of progress :cry:
Thats actually brutal because once you get like 2 weeks into the game even

You start building things for fun and stuff and eventually that world becomes very special and personal to you.

I lost one which I worked on for like a few months and it was genuinely one of the few times where I felt a great amount of loss and sadness.

• +1
Thats actually brutal because once you get like 2 weeks into the game even

You start building things for fun and stuff and eventually that world becomes very special and personal to you.

I lost one which I worked on for like a few months and it was genuinely one of the few times where I felt a great amount of loss and sadness.

fuck this mother. she prob had good intentions but instead of deleting the world just change his password and let him play for couple of hours in a week or sum

• So Sad
  • +1
Minecraft is only fun with friends, did an SMP this summer and for like 1-2 weeks it felt like I was back in the 360 days :cry:

• +1
Minecraft is only fun with friends, did an SMP this summer and for like 1-2 weeks it felt like I was back in the 360 days :cry:
I will ask some of my friends to hop online if I fix multiplayer or just some randoms on the internet

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i wasted more time playing minecraft than u could possibly even imagine.

escape while u can and quit video games for the pursuit of money

• +1
i wasted more time playing minecraft than u could possibly even imagine.

escape while u can and quit video games for the pursuit of money
Yeah ik. I am 18 but just goofing around these last 2 days. I wasnt cutting anymore and wasting time on games while I had to studymaxx for my exam tomorrow. Now I have to skip sleep tonight to studymaxx. Its time to lock in now:feelshah:. Upcoming 5 days max 100 calories a day to balance the calories I ate last 2 days. Thanks for waking me up.
Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, User28823 and chudlite
From now on if I play minecraft it would be on creative mode to exterminate villagews
bruh dont give up, try playing with keep inventory on brocel

• +1
>Minecraft

It’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Kaari
  • +1
  • +1
white of course, ethnics can’t be non-nt
I tought you were mexican because of your profile picture. Last sentence is not true however. Do you think @wsada for example is NT :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, wsada and Kaari
I tought you were mexican because of your profile picture. Last sentence is not true however. Do you think @wsada for example is NT :feelskek:
I’m not that non NT to make myself a gif on this website kek

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, wsada and JohnBaza