Fucking cant believe this! LOL . my chadlite friend married a landwhale

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
just lol at this clown world

guy is 5 ft 9. blonde guy. blue eyes. face of a model. great genetics. and yet he married this ugly fat pig who dosent even have a chin. just lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 21044, fogdart and 5 others
Love is blind ☺️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, fogdart, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Then fuck him

Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
umm sweaty maybe if you stopped being a misogynist incel, you could be like him 💅💅

guy is 5 ft 9. blonde guy. blue eyes. face of a model. great genetics. and yet he married this ugly fat pig who dosent even have a chin. just lol
its like good looking guys get tired after fucking so many women that they only care about personality when they go for a serious relationship

Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, Kebab Master, MentalistKebab and 2 others
@heightislife198 aryan chadlite gets landwhale bcz hes 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 27472
and another guy who was my friend is 5 ft 8 and all his photos hes with this ugly huge ass chin and underbite girl. she looks like a witch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
apparently: chads get landwhales, dravidians get stacies, htns get ltns and ltns get htns. It's the gene pool evening out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, gribsufer1 and Xangsane
and another guy who was my friend is 5 ft 8 and all his photos hes with this ugly huge ass chin and underbite girl. she looks like a witch
Mean while you sit on this forum complaining about balding being a dwarf and having a small cock.

You see more of this than years ago. Before a 5'9 chadlite could easily pull a 5'5 or under HTB but with social media etc now even shorter HTBs want 6 foot area plus usually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, gribsufer1 and Xangsane
You see more of this than years ago. Before a 5'9 chadlite could easily pull a 5'5 or under HTB but with social media etc now even shorter HTBs want 6 foot area plus usually.
They want someone they can show off.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
apparently: chads get landwhales, dravidians get stacies, htns get ltns and ltns get htns. It's the gene pool evening out
people are obsessed with debolution and dysgenicism in 2023, full cirlcle from 100 years ago

Personality pill is legit for women

Mean while you sit on this forum complaining about balding being a dwarf and having a small cock.
i have terrible genetics. its not my fault. im trying to lose weight. understand that my metabolism is fucked becasue i take anti psychotics

good, stacies remain for us.

i have terrible genetics. its not my fault. im trying to lose weight. understand that my metabolism is fucked becasue i take anti psychotics
Your anti psychotics don’t work very well

5'9 isnt short, he can still get a hot girl, he is just retarded

5'9 isnt short, he can still get a hot girl, he is just retarded

I do see many 5'9 area guys like that with MTBs in my area though while some years back they usually were with a HTB.

@heightislife198 aryan chadlite gets landwhale bcz hes 5'9
I told you height is everything 5’9 manlet could only get a landwhale to settle down

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Brb gonna imagine the situation.