Fucking Faggot Security Guard at my job!

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
So it's break time and im taking my food out the break room to my car. We have two lanes near the entrance/exit and a rope that divides the left and right side. Right side is for people coming in, left side is for people going out.

For the past 2 months I just ducked under the rope when no one's on the opposite side because why TF would I walk all the way around?

Today, this fucking security cunt screamed at me "HEY SIR, NEXT TIME YOU BETTER GO AROUND!" and everyone turned and stared at me as this cunt put me on the spot. I wanted to slap the sight out this faggots eyes.

Imagine getting mad and being strict about something so stupid and petty. I want to knock his teeth out!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Hozay
I hate retards like that, that make a big deal out of little shit. Feel you op

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Nautica
I hate retards like that, that make a big deal out of little shit. Feel you op
I don't understand strict pantywaist like this guy. Like who fucking cares? Do you feel better about yourself because you enforced a tiny rule no one else that works at this place care about? Corporate isn't going to recognize you faggot!

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I don't understand strict pantywaist like this guy. Like who fucking cares? Do you feel better about yourself because you enforced a tiny rule no one else that works at this place care about? Corporate isn't going to recognize you faggot!
Yeah, it makes it worse when everyone is staring at you too, just makes you feel embarassed lol. Ppl like that are huge unlikable faggots

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
r u blak?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
its over since you didnt confront him then and there

you are now his bitch and evry1 knows it

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
Threaten to fuck his wife next time he raises his voice at you, he'll get pissed and will yell at you which in turn will make him look crazy. File a report for abuse afterwards.

Win/win. He gets fired and you get payback.

Big if true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back