Fucking gay chads!

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
Someone please hand me a rope

this is obviously satire

this is obviously satire
Ya but he is legit a faggot
Isn't it annoying wasting your top tier genetics to suck dick?!

Ya but he is legit a faggot
Isn't it annoying wasting your top tier genetics to suck dick?!
let people do what they want imo

who r we to judge son?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, hebbewem and CristianT
I dont see any chad bro

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
588EAC5A DD85 423F 972C 63BA3E638B4D

let people do what they want imo

who r we to judge son?
Are you kidding me bro?
Do you know that the normies cucks solution for us incels is to just be gay or tranny?! They legit think this is a fucking solution to inceldom and there is "nothing wrong with being gay"

Nah bro that's fucked up and I hope every faggot be run over by a truck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HighTGymcel, CoconutMan and 1 other person
Are you kidding me bro?
Do you know that the normies cucks solution for us incels is to just be gay or tranny?! They legit think this is a fucking solution to inceldom and there is "nothing wrong with being gay"

Nah bro that's fucked up and I hope every faggot be run over by a truck
U do realize that the more gays there are the less competition there is for us? I wish every chad was gay.
U do realize that the more gays there are the less competition there is for us? I wish every chad was gay.
Btw you sound like you have repressed homosexual feelings

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2846 and hebbewem
All I see is a edgy man in a gay mermaid costume

Thats a good thing

Less competition? Is that's why we are drowning in pussy?! Faggots been around for years and increasing along with inceldom levels so this doesn't make any sense
Btw you sound like you have repressed homosexual feelings
Takes one to know one buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Less competition? Is that's why we are drowning in pussy?! Faggots been around for years and increasing along with inceldom levels so this doesn't make any sense

Takes one to know one buddy boyo
No hetero chads means the monopoly on pussy goes to normies whom are the next best thing

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
No hetero chads means the monopoly on pussy goes to normies whom are the next best thing
Nope it just makes bitches more picky
Bitches would legit fuck a dildo for the rest of their life than to fuck anything below a 7

• +1
Wheres Chad?

Nope it just makes bitches more picky
Bitches would legit fuck a dildo for the rest of their life than to fuck anything below a 7
Incel rage cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2846 and hebbewem
op is 100% gay and projecting his self hate. i’ve never understood why guys hate guys so much tbh unless they’re suppressing their sexuality.

and i’ve seen some of ur questionable comments on prettyboys op. no need to reply to this for u will dig urself deeper

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3962
op is 100% gay and projecting his self hate. i’ve never understood why guys hate guys so much tbh unless they’re suppressing their sexuality.

and i’ve seen some of ur questionable comments on prettyboys op. no need to reply to this for u will dig urself deeper
exactly this

theres nothing wrong with being gay @Barbarossa_ , just come out and stop living a life inside the closet.

nobody but knajjid will give the slightest fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Butthurt Dweller, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person

JFL if you think I give a single fuck what you autists think of me :lul:
Incel rage cope
If the competition is less then we all would be getting laid because there are a LOT of faggots!
But you are here shit posting which proves bitches won't settle for average and below average guys
Normalizing faggotry = Increase degeneracy = more inceldom

• +1

If the competition is less then we all would be getting laid because there are a LOT of faggots!
But you are here shit posting which proves bitches won't settle for average and below average guys

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
exactly this

theres nothing wrong with being gay @Barbarossa_ , just come out and stop living a life inside the closet.

nobody but knajjid will give the slightest fuck.
Honestly id wager at LEAST 25% of this forum has repressed homosexual tendencies

10$ says everyone with a MM avi want it up the butt

its ok man just be you

i wont judge

• +1
Honestly id wager at LEAST 25% of this forum has repressed homosexual tendencies

10$ says everyone with a MM avi want it up the butt

its ok man just be you

i wont judge
See I'm talking about solutions to inceldom. I really do think normalizing faggotry and degeneracy increase inceldom.
But you guys are acting like foids when they can't say something rational they attack the guy sexuality or looks
JFL at you high estrogen PSL users

• +1

legit theory, despite repressed homosexual feelings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 2846
See I'm talking about solutions to inceldom. I really do think normalizing faggotry and degeneracy increase inceldom.
But you guys are acting like foids when they can't say something rational they attack the guy sexuality or looks
JFL at you high estrogen PSL users
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3962 and Barbarossa_
So many faggot lovers here in the comments. The stress response for men seeing gays is the same as seeing maggots. It is only natural for a high T man to feel disgust to see other men submitting to other men. Gays are disgusting degenerates and throwing them off buildings is a good way to deal with them.

Based OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Barbarossa_
So many faggot lovers here in the comments. The stress response for men seeing gays is the same as seeing maggots. It is only natural for a high T man to feel disgust to see other men submitting to other men. Gays are disgusting degenerates and throwing them off buildings is a good way to deal with them.

Based OP
ok gaycel

Gay guys tend to be very good looking, slayer-tier Chads. I.e. Colton Haynes. Also, in law school I saw a Chad and a few days later I heard him talk in that typical gay voice. JFL. Girls can't win, all the prettiest men are gay.

• +1
ok gaycel
yOu muSt bE gAy if u HatE gAyS. Face it you low T cuck, some guy would probably bend you over at gun point and you would think you did the right thing.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
yOu muSt bE gAy if u HatE gAyS. Face it you low T cuck, some guy would probably bend you over at gun point and you would think you did the right thing.
it was a play on greycel
View attachment 207607
I'm not mad in the slightest lol
I feel like a grown man talking to little kids tbh ngl but I stand by my theory
Ugh I need to find a real job and let you kids cope in peace :feelsrope:
i always cage when someone starts to use kid as an insult

• +1
View attachment 207611
BITCHES ALWAYS WIN!
They are the NPC's of this world.
They get jobs, chads and money easily
Not when they can't get pounded by the best looking men in the world. Daily reminder Colton Haynes broke millions of attractive girls' hearts just by coming out. They will never be able to enjoy getting dicked down by such a perfect specimen; the penultimate Chad.

i always cage when someone starts to use kid as an insult
Not even an insult. I know most of you are 16 to 18 and wasting your fucking life in here :lul:

it was a play on greycel
But that attitude is very common and it is present in this very thread. Look at how many guys call OP sexually repressed. It is on the same level as "you must be a virgin if you hate women". (((they))) really have convinced everyone that its not ok to hate gays. Hell, even conservatives now rally for gay rights. This world needs to be nuked and restarted.

• +1
Not when they can't get pounded by the best looking men in the world. Daily reminder Colton Haynes broke millions of attractive girls' hearts just by coming out. They will never be able to enjoy getting dicked down by such a perfect specimen; the penultimate Chad.
Lol bro are you actually believing that?
Here is a girl's solution to there crush chad coming out as gay
Giphy

You can't beat the NPC's bro
But that attitude is very common and it is present in this very thread. Look at how many guys call OP sexually repressed. It is on the same level as "you must be a virgin if you hate women". (((they))) really have convinced everyone that its not ok to hate gays. Hell, even conservatives now rally for gay rights. This world needs to be nuked and restarted.
High IQ

Lol bro are you actually believing that?
Here is a girl's solution to there crush chad coming out as gay
[block]giphy.gif

You can't beat the NPC's bro
I do believe that, women will never know what it's like to be dicked down by the perfect-looking males. Women lose!

404 chad not found

• +1
Women lose!
My GOD that's GIGA cope bro!
The only way a woman can lose is if they lived under ISIS or something where they literally be put on a fucking leash!

My GOD that's GIGA cope bro!
The only way a woman can lose is if they lived under ISIS or something where they literally be put on a fucking leash!
Bro you say I am GIGA coping but then you talk about Daesh? Jfl. At least provide an actual argument, not using some retarded group used by zionists.

Weirdest shit I have ever seen.

• JFL
Bro you say I am GIGA coping but then you talk about Daesh? Jfl. At least provide an actual argument, not using some retarded group used by zionists.
The "argument" is that bitches can never lose in this world we are living in!
But they can only lose under EXTREME situations such as living in a closed society like Isis/North Korea where you take their freedoms away and control their hypergamuos nature.

But as long as we have internet and mobile phones bitches can get anything they want.
They don't just win in dating. They are also winning in life and making money easily and landing the best jobs, not because they are high IQ it's because of their special privilege of having a fishy hole between their legs.

The "argument" is that bitches can never lose in this world we are living in!
But they can only lose under EXTREME situations such as living in a closed society like Isis/North Korea where you take their freedoms away and control their hypergamuos nature.

But as long as we have internet and mobile phones bitches can get anything they want.
They don't just win in dating. They are also winning in life and making money easily and landing the best jobs, not because they are high IQ it's because of their special privilege of having a fishy hole between their legs.
Again you keep using "Daesh," what is the logic behind using a zionist puppet group?!!

Again you keep using "Daesh," what is the logic behind using a zionist puppet group?!!
You forgot about north korea too bro.
Bottom line is. You can't beat the NPC's

Last edited: