Fucking hell I MIRIN niggas that’s eyes stretch out to their Zygos so fucking hard

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It’s so asthetic when it looks like your eyes are pulled to the edge of your face

Meanwhile I’m stuck with retarted Zygos way wider then eyes like this gay alien fuck
IMG 4655

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Darkeningstar and Klasik616
Ofc not too much but something like this is ideal
IMG 4599

It’s so asthetic when it looks like your eyes are pulled to the edge of your face

Meanwhile I’m stuck with retarted Zygos way wider then eyes like this gay alien fuck
View attachment 3057363
Zygo shaving wouldnt even work for me as I also have giga wide temples :lul:, would just make my head look even more alien

View attachment 3057363
My face looks like that before I getting lean. Now I have a Rira skull. Lucky me bitch and no I’m not showing my face until I get a digital camera. 📷

My face looks like that before I getting lean. Now I have a Rira skull. Lucky me bitch and no I’m not showing my face until I get a digital camera. 📷
Sure nigga sure

Sure nigga sure
“sure nigga sure” sure nigga my ass. I don’t care what you say. It’s not even that hard to even have a face like that?

“sure nigga sure” sure nigga my ass. I don’t care what you say. It’s not even that hard to even have a face like that?
Nah just stop larping bruv, no way you went from Jordan sfs to rameriz tall skull :lul:

Screenshot 2024 07 30 at 11055AM

prime example