Fucking HELL man, I’m tired of seeing my oneists. Can someone tell me what to do?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like she’s fucking friends with my sister so she still comes over very often and I have to see her so often, and I still have a massive crush on her man. I can’t talk to her anymore like how I used to mainly cause I just can’t talk to nobody

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Gaygymmaxx, watah and 5 others
Mann I remember one year ago

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Like she’s fucking friends with my sister so she still comes over very often and I have to see her so often, and I still have a massive crush on her man. I can’t talk to her anymore like how I used to mainly cause I just can’t talk to nobody
Ignore her, best way for you is if you can fuck another foid

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
move to india

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
You used to talk with her, what happened

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You used to talk with her, what happened
Feel out, it’s really that simple we haven’t talked in a year basically at this point. I learned about blackpill and deleted all my social media’s

Feel out, it’s really that simple we haven’t talked in a year basically at this point. I learned about blackpill and deleted all my social media’s
I thought she rejected you. If she comes to your house do something nice for you sister let her see it and talk with her again casually, ask her what she's been doing.

Last edited:
I thought she rejected you. Idk why do I have to advice you on something so simple, if she comes to your house do something nice for you sister let her see it and talk with her again casually.
Nah she didn’t reject me, she admitted she had feelings for me like a year ago,but idk what happens after that I’m pretty damn sure she found a new guy . Nothing ever really came from it

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Nah she didn’t reject me, she admitted she had feelings for me like a year ago,but idk what happens after that I’m pretty damn sure she found a new guy . Nothing ever really came from it
omg you had the opportunity I never had but you didn't do shit, I hate you. why are you so pathetic, man up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta, twojei and Zenis
OMG you had the opportunity I never had but you didn't do shit, I hate you
i mean, I don’t think their was much I could do it’s very long distance. She just ended things with me cause we barley saw each other and I started to fall down the bp rabbit hole

She sucks random guys dick as we speak man. That's harsh reality of this world.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68
Why don't you try to join in, talk to both of them, make them feel comfortable, etc...
 0e4458ec 9a53 40ac 913c da54678c6aaa

Both your ages?

And both lookslevels?

ask her out nigga
That is cuck shit he would just take her like a lustful beast when his sister steps out for a moment, based nigga shit

But start with just giving her the eyes ofc

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Zenis
Both your ages?

And both lookslevels?

That is cuck shit he would just take her like a lustful beast when his sister steps out for a moment, based nigga shit

But start with just giving her the eyes ofc
16 and 17

Idk

shes good looking im not
When an individual says they don't know the looks level.

I knew this was the real answer

Be less transparent homie, a Yung nigga can see straight through you

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
When an individual says they don't know the looks level.

I knew this was the real answer

Be less transparent homie, a Yung nigga can see straight through you
im cooked, only hope is that were both still young

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
im cooked, only hope is that were both still young
That's cooked bro

If you mogged I'd let it slide

But the consequences are high, family issues from asking a girl out? Doesn't happen often, but very easily can in this circumstance.

Not wise to do it when you are mogged, especially because even if she would, she also would hoe out when she realizes she's hot, assuming she doesn't know already

Not wise, equal looks, or higher status to do things with social repercussions seems to be a good rule of thumb

If not do whatever but could get awkward 🤣