Fucking hell!!! My economics teacher is a tranny!!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Reeeeeeeeee. Fucking shit. I hate traps. how the fuck can mentally unstable people become teachers? How? man fuck school.

Reeeeeeeeee. Fucking shit. I hate traps. how the fuck can mentally unstable people become teachers? How? man fuck school.
man u shitin us. where tha fuck you live

pics or over for many men

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Peachy and Festrunk
Economics is a pseudoscience "discipline" with a contemporaneous logical framework that's based completely on the assumption that scarcity is a problem intrinsic to society. The effect of which justifies greed as a virtue.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo, xdw15, Peachy and 4 others
Economics is a pseudoscience "discipline" with a contemporaneous logical framework that's based completely on the assumption that scarcity is a problem intrinsic to society. The effect of which justifies greed as a virtue.
first time ive seen you write something serious

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 3043
man u shitin us. where tha fuck you live
Most cucked country in europe after sweden
pics or over for many men
Its over for many men
Smartcel
first time ive seen you write something serious
he probably copy and pasted it tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy and didntreadlol
Rape him

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
pretty good summary ngl

Bro.
When men will be able to identify as a black woman tramp wearing male clothes, that will be the end of feminism.
Have a beer.

ritalinmarx dropping that "ruthless critique of classical political economy" pill :love:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel