Fucking hell this just gave me a swallow in my throat I dunno why

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
It's currently 4:06am and it's ded silent and I can hear sniggering and whisperin for a while so eventually I look out my window and it's four girls around my age and one of them is my neighbor who lives opposite me and the 4 of them are whisperin and sniggering and they're going into the house and the one at the back is wobbly and they're wearing slutty clothes so they're obviously drunk n dat and have just been out partying.

Dunno why but seeing it up close made me so sad that I'll never experience this.

Knowing that you'll never experience it is different than actually seeing it up close wtf mayn it's over.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BrettyBoy, WontStopNorwooding, .👽. and 6 others
@Jamesothy fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 12002
It's currently 4:06am and it's ded silent and I can hear sniggering and whisperin for a while so eventually I look out my window and it's four girls around my age and one of them is my neighbor who lives opposite me and the 4 of them are whisperin and sniggering and they're going into the house and the one at the back is wobbly and they're wearing slutty clothes so they're obviously drunk n dat and have just been out partying.

Dunno why but seeing it up close made me so sad that I'll never experience this.

Knowing that you'll never experience it is different than actually seeing it up close wtf mayn it's over.

fuck you mean sniggering? racist bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6403

What are you doing?

got a boner ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
Who the hell parties on a Monday, is that what they do in the uk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Who the hell parties on a Monday, is that what they do in the uk?
Probably a house party. It's the summer holidays atm tbf. Or maybe they were at a pub idk.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf funny how btw?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6403
Yeah it’s fucking brutal, seeing friend groups your age, people your age living life and probably has never considered roping in their life, knowing that you’ll never have that. When I am home alone with my brother he brings his girls over so while I rot in the attic alone he bangs his gf in his room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

FastBananaCEO

party until you cant walk or death