Fucking insanely brutal how the averge mans life is 😭🤣 even seeing a nice ass makes the averege man obsess over it

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
  1. Imagine seeing a woman with a perfect ass. You like it, and as a man, you'd happily slap it if you were given the legal chance.
  2. Imagine how your life has changed, you cannot stop thinking about it and your life revolves around that ass.
Please find the bullet point that is utterly absurd from a man's perspective.

Being a man is hell

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  1. Imagine seeing a woman with a perfect ass. You like it, and as a man, you'd happily slap it if you were given the legal chance.
  2. Imagine how your life has changed, you cannot stop thinking about it and your life revolves around that ass.
Please find the bullet point that is utterly absurd from a man's perspective.
This is me with a teacher I used to have, she was a total milf and had a perfect ass, but she left to go to another school recently. I still can't stop thinking about her. Women will never understand the amount sexual desire a man has.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Zenis
This is me with a teacher I used to have, she was a total milf and had a perfect ass, but she left to go to another school recently. I still can't stop thinking about her. Women will never understand the amount sexual desire a man has.
The brutal thing is you will never forgot that ass of hers but she probably doesn’t even remember your name

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
know yo gang know yo gang

IMG 5549