Fucking kikes rejected my endocrinology referral

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
First my growth hormone gets taken away, now this shit. The fucking kikes don't want me to grow:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Kelly Oubre Jr, Xangsane and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, halloweed and MA_ascender
BUMP

@MA_ascender
@org3cel.RR
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@NZb6Air
@PeakIncels
@halloweed
@Outerz14

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, NZb6Air, halloweed and 1 other person
Nigga does this mean it got delayed or no appointment at all

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Schizotypalcel and wastedspermcel
Nigga does this mean it got delayed or no appointment at all
None at all, I have to go back the gp to ask for another referral because this CURRY doctor sent an inquiry about height instead of low gh symptoms:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
None at all, I have to go back the gp to ask for another referral because this CURRY doctor sent an inquiry about height instead of low gh symptoms:feelswhy:
This is all so fucjing brutal I can't cope with it. Just crimemaxx and buy Hella gh and peptides theory?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
This is all so fucjing brutal I can't cope with it. Just crimemaxx and buy Hella gh and peptides theory?
I guess so, but nothing beats pfizer genotropin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, jordanisbetterthanu and MA_ascender
sorry about that bhai, im prying the same doesn't happen to me, at least im still going strong with peptides I bought online

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • Hmm...
Focus hard on ur anterior pituitary gland and it will release somatotrophin. Keep thinking ur growing or you're tall. 100% works btw

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
Focus hard on ur anterior pituitary gland and it will release somatotrophin. Keep thinking ur growing or you're tall. 100% works btw
Kys nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vernier and wastedspermcel
Generic QSC hgh is good too can't say it's bunk or very underdosed saar. Any good crimemaxxes?
Tbh I don't know man, fuck maybe I should get a private igf1 test? It costs £150 though fuark

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
Stick with QSC
I gotta somehow exchange my foreign currency into gbp, then put it into some temporary bank account because mine is monitored now, and then deliver it in a way where I won't get caught again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
I gotta somehow exchange my foreign currency into gbp, then put it into some temporary bank account because mine is monitored now, and then deliver it in a way where I won't get caught again
Oh damn, make a new PayPal ?

• +1
Then once u make the PayPal account u should use xoom to transfer money

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
hgh dont make u grow taller

• +1
hgh dont make u grow taller
Nigga I've heard this so many times, it's just frustrating. WHY am I not taller? My parents are 183 and 174cm yet I'm nowhere near tall in comparison.

The fucked up thing is that my bone isn't really delayed, it's like 15.5:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nigga I've heard this so many times, it's just frustrating. WHY am I not taller? My parents are 183 and 174cm yet I'm nowhere near tall in comparison.

The fucked up thing is that my bone isn't really delayed, it's like 15.5:lul:
because genetics aren't just your parents nigger, we dont even understand exactly which genes do what, we just know height is giga multigenic

• +1
Reactions: vernier
because genetics aren't just your parents nigger, we dont even understand exactly which genes do what, we just know height is giga multigenic
True height is an example of polygenic inheritance like skin color. Also why doesn't mewing work?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
True height is an example of polygenic inheritance like skin color. Also why doesn't mewing work?
Because you need enough oral volume to "mew" in the first place, you breastfeed for 5 years -> your tongue is strong enough to fulfill its postural function, your bones are properly guided forward in their growth, it all seals perfectly, after the growth is over (around 15yo +-1), it's already over,

if you didn't grow properly (most people), you need osteotomy, you won't be able to put your tongue up, since it's either gonna be weak and/or your palate too narrow for it, etc and even if u do there's no growth to guide anymore, it's already done

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and vernier
First my growth hormone gets taken away, now this shit. The fucking kikes don't want me to grow:feelswhy:
Fuck, dont give up man you are still injecting hgh or you stopped completely?

• +1
Fuck, dont give up man you are still injecting hgh or you stopped completely?
I stopped from when it got taken away. It's chill though I guess 1000iu from qsc costs $500

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Damn thats low af lol, is the quality good tho?
Yeah, it's the purple tops so 36iu vials.

Test Report 43289

• +1
  • +1
tell them it's for gender affirmation. if they ask you what identify as, tell them it's chad.

• JFL
The purity is good wow, in chatbgt it said for a iu it would cost 10 dolars lol

Well i bought one time, 100 ius for 200€
Was the additional cost shipping etc? What warehouse did you order from?

• +1
couldnt be me the doctor giving me somatropin has to do it wether he likes or not cause this nigga owes like 15k to my dad so we've got him by the balls innit

• Love it
I didn't know jews were such good people wow

• JFL
Told you it would be a waste of time. The NHS are unreliable and who’s to say how long you would’ve waited.

• +1
Told you it would be a waste of time. The NHS are unreliable and who’s to say how long you would’ve waited.
At least I've already booked a blood test on the 10th, I'll just go to my gp and request them to add an igf1 blood marker

• +1
Reactions: N1666