Fucking LOL at "passionate" people

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
can never help but laugh at people who take their work or hobbies so seriously under a guise they call 'passion.' It doesn't exist, its all a facade, whether they know it or not. Artists don't paint because they enjoy painting, they enjoy the success and recognition that comes with a good painting, insurance salesmen don't enjoy selling fucking car insurance packages, they just want money.

The only things people do enjoy in life are sex, emotional connection, attention, money, fame, and health. Anything else is a means to achieve those things. Thats why I'm studying accounting and finance so I can just moneymax and retire as early as possible so I can do what I WANT with MY TIME. Any time spent not doing what you want is cucked and an illusion.

If it were up to me, I would just lift, stay at home and watch tv and smoke with friends, sleep and do nothing else. Any other life is dogshit in comparison.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, whotthehell, forevergymcelling and 11 others
If it were up to me, I would just lift, stay at home and watch tv and smoke with friends, sleep and do nothing else. Any other life is dogshit in comparison.
Don't agree with that.

"you gotta love what you do"

stfu nigga you're an art teacher that makes 20 grand / year

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jova, watah and 1 other person
@moreroidsmoredates @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Well yeah being a superstar athlete or actor would be sick but even then you arent free, you're bounded by some bullshit contract and have to hide from the public eye for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, wsada and Jova
can never help but laugh at people who take their work or hobbies so seriously under a guise they call 'passion.' It doesn't exist, its all a facade, whether they know it or not. Artists don't paint because they enjoy painting, they enjoy the success and recognition that comes with a good painting, insurance salesmen don't enjoy selling fucking car insurance packages, they just want money.

The only things people do enjoy in life are sex, emotional connection, attention, money, fame, and health. Anything else is a means to achieve those things. Thats why I'm studying accounting and finance so I can just moneymax and retire as early as possible so I can do what I WANT with MY TIME. Any time spent not doing what you want is cucked and an illusion.

high iq broda

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Ideal life would be ldar, smoke, have a girl to fuck every week

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and ChadL1te
Well yeah being a superstar athlete or actor would be sick but even then you arent free, you're bounded by some bullshit contract and have to hide from the public eye for the rest of your life
True but you never really are free

• +1
Where are you actually from?

• +1

holy shit you might just be the biggest fucking NPC on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: watah and ChadL1te
Artists don't paint because they enjoy painting, they enjoy the success and recognition that comes with a good painting, insurance salesmen don't enjoy selling fucking car insurance packages, they just want money.
This man's passion is fertilizing:

• JFL