Fucking my 18 year old son behind my husbands back

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
My husband worked at night. It was just me and my son at home. We were both very tired and laid down on the couch in the living room.

I hadn't taken off my clothes since work and I was in a lot of pain all over my body. I looked at my son and asked him to remove my clothes because I couldn't do it myself. He listened immediately and began to remove my jeans and the shirt I was wearing so that I was only in my underwear.

After he took my clothes off, he checked me out and started complimenting me. "You have a very sexy body mom. Dad is lucky to get to feel your ass" I got very horny from that and felt happy. Loved the idea that my son liked his mom and that he was so kind.

I giggled a bit and thanked my son. I looked at him and asked him to get the massage oil so he could massage mom's ass. He ran and got the oil and laid me on my back. He grips my thighs so that I moan a little. Slowly and slowly, I ask him to put his hand a little further up my thighs. I wanted to fool him until he could feel my pussy. It takes a while until he deliberately puts his hand on mom's pussy and starts pushing his fingers into me when I'm on my stomach. I will never forget what my son did later on.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rape, asdvek, Autismcel and 3 others
cary elwes buttercup GIF

My husband worked at night. It was just me and my son at home. We were both very tired and laid down on the couch in the living room.

I hadn't taken off my clothes since work and I was in a lot of pain all over my body. I looked at my son and asked him to remove my clothes because I couldn't do it myself. He listened immediately and began to remove my jeans and the shirt I was wearing so that I was only in my underwear.

After he took my clothes off, he checked me out and started complimenting me. "You have a very sexy body mom. Dad is lucky to get to feel your ass" I got very horny from that and felt happy. Loved the idea that my son liked his mom and that he was so kind.

I giggled a bit and thanked my son. I looked at him and asked him to get the massage oil so he could massage mom's ass. He ran and got the oil and laid me on my back. He grips my thighs so that I moan a little. Slowly and slowly, I ask him to put his hand a little further up my thighs. I wanted to fool him until he could feel my pussy. It takes a while until he deliberately puts his hand on mom's pussy and starts pushing his fingers into me when I'm on my stomach. I will never forget what my son did later on.
This was written by an Indian man

Does mom have a hairy pussy, phat wet ass, nice anus, thick thighs, nice feet, smooth soles with ankle bracelets and big breasts with nice areolas?