Fucking over for me

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I posted this a few days ago:
It only got fucking worse. Today I went out with her and her cousin, and there was another guy too (he's trying to hit on the cousin hard). It was normal at the beginning, but then out of nowhere the woman who was bullying me started bullying me again, and it escalated quickly. Not gonna tell details, but it ended with me trying to hold her hand and she slapping me in the face anyway 2-times. Her cousin seemed to have forced her to apologize to me later, and she also later asked me per Whatsapp if I'm okay.

Brutal, I would really like to beat her up (sad that I say that) but that's out of question, and I have no idea how to start to command respect. So I'm leaning right now to cut off contact with her and her cousin, and never going to the club again that both go every weekend (and that I love so deeply). It would have never happened if I stopped her bullying early, but I never had a situation where I was so verbally attacked by a woman. As violence is not a solution and I'm not very good at winning people over with charme, I was completely unprepared.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cavy
lol ghost this bitch bhai

ur better

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
lol ghost this bitch bhai

ur better
Yeah I think I have to ngl, although it would be sad to avoid the club I go to regularly. Don't want to dance with fear in my back. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Yeah I think I have to ngl, although it would be sad to avoid the club I go to regularly. Don't want to dance with fear in my back. :hnghn:
u could js go there but not during weekends no?

or thats not how it works

What is your looks level and height

How are bitches slapping you :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I see the issue after reading your other thread again tbh

You called her a 7 and she seemed to be mad about it, and you showed more interest in her cousin or something too

She feels personally disrespected and furthermore will naturally tell her female friends or relatively to avoid you because she wasn't able to have you

In addition you're only MTN you say, facially at least,

she finds it even more insulting that an MTN didn't worship her immediately and overrate her, as you are pslmaxxed and blackpilled, compared to what others say, I'd Guage it was below her expected response

Just barely below

But you are significantly below her looks level, (in her opinion based on last post)

So she is even more baffled.

Women be like :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
"I would beat her but that's out of question"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga acting as if he is the one who makes the calls and actually chooses to do so or refrain when in reality he got his ass whipped

Man only in these incel places you can read this stuff

If you want sincere advise, bring your older brother or a cousin with you the next time. It worked with my bullies in school until they also started bringing theirs.

Why is she bullying you? And why are you allowing it? Wtf. Seems weird af
I'm not gonna put up with it anymore, at least I hope so. I was hoping to stay in contact with her cousin but that seems impossible now, also I probably need to avoid my favorite club (they're always there).

u know why ur getting bullied by a female? because u look like this:

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP