Fucking sick of pakis/chinks and curries complaining how oppressed they are

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Went out today to shopping district.
Saw 10+ WFAM couples and multiple indians with white women about 3 points higher than them. In fact I often see more white female / ethnic male relationships than I do white men / white women especially in high footfall shopping areas.

You have everything on your side. you have media actively pushing interracial relationships and you have the fact white women are virtue signalling, unhinged radically left-wing lunatics. Cry me a fucking river. For every one shitskin incel there's a white guy who's worse off. you shouldnt even be in these countries yet have the audacity to complain. Without us you'd still be in huts or shitting on the street. Get over yourselves

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Squirtoutmabooty
This, you can only be a truecel if you are white. Lowest ethnics can go is incel for the most subhuman of the subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Squirtoutmabooty

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Saw 10+ WFAM couples and multiple indians with white women about 3 points higher than them. In fact I often see more white female / ethnic male relationships than I do white men / white women especially in high footfall shopping areas.

You have everything on your side. you have media actively pushing interracial relationships and you have the fact white women are virtue signalling, unhinged radically left-wing lunatics. Cry me a fucking river. For every one shitskin incel there's a white guy who's worse off. you shouldnt even be in these countries yet have the audacity to complain. Without us you'd still be in huts or shitting on the street. Get over yourselves
This, you can only be a truecel if you are white. Lowest ethnics can go is incel for the most subhuman of the subhuman
u 2 are retarded copers LOL i am white myself and JBW is literally PROVEN to be law

you'd literally have to be retarded to say WHITE women (or any women actually) prefer ethnic men rather than white men :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alt Number 3, Vitruvian and 3 others
Saw 10+ WFAM couples and multiple indians with white women about 3 points higher than them. In fact I often see more white female / ethnic male relationships than I do white men / white women especially in high footfall shopping areas
So what you’re saying is you saw a load of ethnics buying white women purses at the mall.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
bones> pheno

JBW is universal law. My oneitis ignores my shitskin ass and acts innocent af but tags blue eyed nerdic jock in sex memes