Fucking stupid bitch

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
IMG 20200201 202332

Fucking stupid bitch. She doesn't know my pain, hoe many sleepless nights and the tears I wept for my oneitis. My pain I'd far greater than hers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, LookistWorld and Deleted member 4804
AirBrush 20200120215308
the true pain is the pain of an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, diggbicc, .👽. and 3 others
Idk maybe start getting emotional with her, that usually drives women away very quickly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Idk maybe start getting emotional with her, that usually drives women away very quickly
I did that a year ago. This crazy bitch is orbiting me from 2 years. I told her I have a oneitis who doesn't know I exist and even asked her to rate some psl members lol. Fucking stupid bitch
@LookistWorld i legit told her I have ED and my penis is only 2 inches yet she still hasn't left. Dick pill debunked?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, diggbicc, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I did that a year ago. This crazy bitch is orbiting me from 2 years. I told her I have a oneitis who doesn't know I exist and even asked her to rate some psl members lol. Fucking stupid bitch
@LookistWorld i legit told her I have ED and my penis is only 2 inches yet she still hasn't left. Dick pill debunked?
:feelswhat:whats so bad about 2 inches

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, LookistWorld and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
I have a 6 inch dick :what: jus sayin

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 4804
If she's willing to stick around after that she has a legit obsession with you. Considering you were rated high in the titbot experiment I think you have an extreme niche appeal to certain girls, similar to how some girls would kill themselves defending kpop idols.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 4804
If she's willing to stick around after that she has a legit obsession with you. Considering you were rated high in the titbot experiment I think you have an extreme niche appeal to certain girls, similar to how some girls would kill themselves defending kpop idols.
FUAAARRRKK SHE SAW FUTURE CHAD IN YOYOME AND IS WILLING TO DIE FOR HIM AAAAAAA :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, diggbicc, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Also, did you even make it 1 hour tbh?
20200201 221635
20200201 221624

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, diggbicc, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person